Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Yipeee!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
timshen Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 18 2001, 03:20

Sorry guys! Don't know why my last post didn't show!

Actually I was writing to say how great the Music VR demo is. Initially I couldn't run it properly and later found out my graphics driver was outdated. As soon as I installed the new on (Intel 810 Chipset graphics driver) the demo sparkled into action and I was hooked.

I have always loved virtual adventure games but find this doesn't lose it's novelty after the first few goes as do Lara Croft etc.. (for me anyway). This is something quite unique and gives a 'rush' when playing it (as listening to Mike's music always does).

To me the adventure (finding the rings) and the mini game (getting the three spheres through the portal) are secondary to the 'experience' of flying around the world accompanied by emotive music. I'm looking forward to the complete version where I have heard you can record the unique music track made as you explore the world - this is ground breaking stuff!

Keep it up Mike.

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
0 replies since June 18 2001, 03:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net