Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Whoa!, Didn't recognize him first :P< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Fredde Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 11 2007, 15:50

Not long ago, I discovered that Mike himself sings in this album, so I decided to watch the Heavens open video... And was I in for a surprise! I have seen the Knebworth video(when he was young) and that nokia tour-thingy. In those videos, he looked pretty much the same, well, almost anyway. OK, not really maybe XD, but enough. But here in the middle, heavens open, i could almost not get it into my head that that was Mike! And his voice was totally different too! He ALMOST did'nt look like Mike too me... :P
Profile PM 
Craig Evans Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 04 2007, 10:36

Ever since "Incantations" (1978) Mike often has short hair with the exception of the period between "Islands" (1987) and "Voyager" (1996).

During that short period he had relatively long hair again (a hint of his long hair style from the 70s perhaps?).  Unlike his 70s long hairstyle however he didn't have the mustache he had in the 70s.  His long hairstyle was also a kind of 80s mullet between 1987 and 1996.

--------------
"It is good to be on Horseback" - Mike Oldfield "On Horseback"

"(Insert "The Thunderstorm" here)"
Profile PM 
1 replies since Feb. 11 2007, 15:50 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net