Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Who are the actors in Don Alfonso?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Holger Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 15 2004, 01:20

The acting is really good so I'm assuming they're professionals. Anyone know who they are?
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: Dec. 16 2004, 14:22

I'm sorry I can't name the the main actor in the don afonso video but I can say that he is a british comic actor that was on uk t.v a lot  during the sixties and seventies. He would usualy be seen in thing's like on the buses,are you being served ,benny hill, til death do us part, maybe even in carry on films, he was once in a public safety where a human was compared to a car, until then the human stepped out into the path of an oncomming vehicle [Ithink] .

--------------
I, ON THE OTHER HAND. AM A VICTIM OF YOUR CARNIVOUROUS LUNAR ACTIVITY.
Profile PM 
willy Offline

Posted: Dec. 17 2004, 06:17

Quote (The Big BellEnd @ Dec. 16 2004, 14:22)
I'm sorry I can't name the the main actor in the don afonso video but I can say that he is a british comic actor that was on uk t.v a lot  during the sixties and seventies. He would usualy be seen in thing's like on the buses,are you being served ,benny hill, til death do us part, maybe even in carry on films, he was once in a public safety where a human was compared to a car, until then the human stepped out into the path of an oncomming vehicle [Ithink] .

His name is/was Larry Martin.
Profile PM 
Holger Offline

Posted: Dec. 17 2004, 06:49

Thanks guys - now who's the woman?  ;)
Profile PM 
willy Offline

Posted: Dec. 20 2004, 05:57

Quote (willy @ Dec. 17 2004, 06:17)
His name is/was Larry Martin.

Actually it was Larry Martyn who is sadly deceased. There is some info about him here:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0554419/
Profile PM 
4 replies since Dec. 15 2004, 01:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net