[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: While the Master's away!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
hairy old hippy Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 08 2013, 06:42

Just an update for you all.

A brand new CD digipak with extra artwork is now available at the website.

http://andrewtaylor.bandcamp.com/album/mohribold

--------------
Listen to Mohribold; an epic musical tapestry that weaves between a multitude of genres.

Andrew Taylor's Mohribold album has proved very popular with fans of symphonic-rock, prog-rock, psych-folk and indeed Oldfield's classic albums!

www.andrewtaylor.bandcamp.com
Profile PM WEB 
hairy old hippy Offline

Posted: Jan. 07 2014, 14:46

Lots of you have asked so I thought I 'd let you know; yes a follow up is on the way, writing and recording is in process right now albeit quite slowly....watch this space.

--------------
Listen to Mohribold; an epic musical tapestry that weaves between a multitude of genres.

Andrew Taylor's Mohribold album has proved very popular with fans of symphonic-rock, prog-rock, psych-folk and indeed Oldfield's classic albums!

Profile PM WEB 
Marky Offline

Posted: Feb. 11 2014, 02:04

Quote (hairy old hippy @ Feb. 16 2013, 13:34)
Alex, so sorry for not responding sooner, I didn't notice your message.

Yes bandcamp has been great for me. It's a very reliable site. The stand out thing for me is that there are no adverts there, it's just a vey clean and great looking page which doubles as your own website. It's not a social network either which is also a massive bonus.

You need to link it with your paypal account which is done during setup, all very easy. Bandcamp take a 15% share of your earnings which is very reasonable. I've though about getting my music up on itunes and amazon but they take absolutley huge shares of your profit apparently. I suppose itunes and amazon are globally trusted sites which might increase your sales but I've done very well with bandcamp. I recommend it:)

Based on the recommendations here, driven by Rick Gallup's review on the Daily Telegraph, I just bought this album. I'm looking forward to listening to it. Thought you might like to know how your sale came about. Get more fans to tag you in reviews!
Profile PM 
hairy old hippy Offline

Posted: Oct. 23 2015, 16:54

It only took me 4 years but I've finally put together a film to accompany some of the music on Mohribold.

Onsongo (an excerpt from Mohribold)

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
23 replies since July 06 2011, 14:10 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net