Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Where will you be this time next year?, What are your goals beyond New Year?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ex member 419 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 01 2010, 04:05

We have shared our New Years Resolutions and probably have broken a few already! Where will you be this time next year? What major goals or projects will put you on the path to achieving your ideal life plan....one to five years from now? No dream is too big or the life you really want. Its life Tubes, lets get stuck in! Cheers, Deb
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 04 2010, 04:03

Right now the only plan i have is to drink a lot more coffee so i can wake enough to do a day's work.For this year i want to get this new band of the ground.It'll be hard work cos i want to go into areas,musically,that i've never been so there's a lot to learn.However i think i have the perfect keyboard player/co-writer in my mate Steve Cooper who i used to play with in my last band.I also want to go walking up on Hergest Ridge and 'home' i starting to call me back so better go there and do some walking,Just when it gets a tad warmer!

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
1 replies since Jan. 01 2010, 04:05 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net