Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Where Did Tres Lunas Reach In Your Country?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Chris
Unregistered

Posted: Sep. 02 2002, 15:59

Quote (Man In The Rain @ June 26 2002, 13:50)
Tres Lunas has climbed from 25 to 15 in Hungary!...

I wonder how well its doing in the Polish and Estonian national charts - its doing extremely well on the independant charts in both countries  :smile:

Oliver

Well, here in Poland VERY GOOD!!!!

best regards
Chris
Man In The Rain Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 03 2002, 13:40

Great to hear that Chris! And for those interested, Tres Lunas finally peaked at number 9 in Hungary (according to the September issue of Q magazine):

"Mike Oldfield remains a force in Eastern Europe where his new album, Tres Lunas, is currently Number 11 in Hungary - down two places from its Number 9 peak. The album is also still in the Czech Republic's Top 20 six weeks after debuting at Number 4. By way of comparison, Oasis's Heathen Chemistry entered the Czech Republic Top 40 at Number 29"

Oliver

--------------
Hergest Ridge 165 - Ommadawn 038 - Incantations 243
Profile PM WEB 
Terra111 Offline

Posted: Sep. 23 2002, 12:53

Quote (Man In The Rain @ June 26 2002, 19:50)
Tres Lunas has climbed from 25 to 15 in Hungary!...

Its pretty obvious that we love Mike  :laugh:
Profile PM 
Tieò_mesaèného_svitu Offline

Posted: Oct. 08 2002, 13:28

I have just received an email from International Federation of the Phonografic Industry Slovakia (I have visited their website every day since TL has been released, but I didn't noticed it, therefore I had to write to them). According to it, Tres Lunas reached no. 9 in 24th week. This week, TL is in top 40.
:p
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Oct. 09 2002, 12:16

Mike is not that popular here in Brazil,but finally we've got a Brazilian release of Tr3s Lunas(as well as The Millennum Bell DVD). :)

Do not expect to see the album on the charts here.
Nobody knows him...just a new age artist(ouch)
:/

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Tellur Offline

Posted: Oct. 15 2002, 04:17

In Poland Mike is known by the non-fans for his "Shadow on the Wall" and "Moonlight Shadow". Now "To Be Free" is played everywhere, but I've only heard "Tres Lunas" or "Return to the Orign" once or twice, and after two weeks from the time the album appeared they stopped playing anything from it. (All the people who wanted to buy "Tres Lunas" must've bought it after two weeks from its appearance, so why bother?) ;)
Profile PM 
23 replies since June 22 2002, 06:53 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net