Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: When will Mike Perform again?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Girl in the Rain Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 22 2002, 05:02

I would like to know when Mike is going to do a concert. I have seen many of the videos and would like to see him in concert.
Does anyone know when he may do a tour?
Profile PM 
TimHighfield Offline

Posted: July 22 2002, 06:06

There's been talk about Mike maybe touring next year with the reMiked Tubular Bells (although I seem to remember him saying that he'd need 12 other musicians to help him)...if there is a tour, the probable locations for concerts are Spain and Eastern Europe (this is me remembering what was said off the top of my head, so I've probably made mistakes somewhere). The odds are very much against concerts in, say, the US, Australia, Namibia, Iceland and so on...Western Europe may get a look in though...

This is another post that helps absolutely no-one, brought to you by Tim Highfield at free of charge. If you want definitive info, you're better off waiting for Korgscrew or Olivier...
Profile PM WEB 
Korgscrew Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: July 22 2002, 18:05

Not much I can add to that, really.

There was talk of him touring after the release of Tres Lunas, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

I would have thought that he couldn't resist doing at least a one off concert for the new Tubular Bells...I guess we'll have to see about that, and whether he does just one concert or a whole tour - you can never quite be sure until you're sat there at the concert and the musicians have started playing.
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: July 28 2002, 03:18

Whatever he does, I hope he does a DVD of it!

Yeah, I hope he does do at least one concert. Maybe one day he will tour Australia, but I'm not expecting anything anytime soon.

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
2 replies since July 22 2002, 05:02 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net