Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: What to do?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
iancampbell79 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 18 2004, 09:11

Ok, I've downloaded this thing, and have been playing for hours and all I've got is three medals, no gravitars and no idea.  Can someone give me a hand?

Where do I go? How do you get gravitars?  Even a pointer to one would be start.  At least then I would have some idea as to what I am doing wrong.

And why isn't there a save function?  Everytime I sit down I have to start all over again.
Profile PM 
Jammer Offline

Posted: Mar. 18 2004, 12:04

I was pretty much in the same position as you are now when I first donwloaded the game. If you haven't done so, a quick look at the help file that comes with the game will help to demistify some of the important parts

It helps a lot to play it online if you can. You can talk to other players for help, or if your lucky Mike may show up. I'm not sure if he's only online for the initial game release period, but I got some useful game help off him
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Mar. 18 2004, 17:53

:) the best advice i recieved, was to concentrate on the blind walking man, make notes of any clues (the books - they become clearer as you go), and explore the cube in the rings game for a really BIG clue.

but then, some of these guys did it in hours, and i'm still swearing at my pc :D

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
iancampbell79 Offline

Posted: Mar. 22 2004, 11:31

Which books?  The only books I have found so far I cannot interact with.

BTW. How long does it take to get to Maestro as I rarely get the chance to play ANY game for more than an hour at a time.
Profile PM 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Mar. 22 2004, 17:38

Well, when you really know what to do, and are ready to miss most of the fun, you can reach Maestro in about 20 minutes (been there, done that right now, just for the figure).
To know what to do took me the last week, 2-3 hours a day, mostly online with some hints from other players and, occasionally, Mike himself.
Really solving the game and reaching Mike's secret level didn't I manage yet (a few others have), but I was close yesterday when I found out that I missed one medal in the beginning. Should take no more than two hours to complete, though, again, 'slightly' more to find out how...

Andreas
Profile PM WEB 
4 replies since Mar. 18 2004, 09:11 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net