Topic: what exactly should I do in this game?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
e1 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Oct. 09 2001, 15:57

what..?
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: Oct. 12 2001, 09:28

Just enjoy! There is nothing more to do! Total freedom. :-)
celtic_rain Offline

Posted: Dec. 29 2001, 06:11

I wondered this, as I flew around changing from this to that. I think perhaps I have gone as far as the demo allows, but I love it all the same, very theraputic being a butterfly. My 2 year old daughter loves watching it. I can't wait till the whole thing comes out smile

Total freedom tho? I don't know, can you get through those blue barriers :-P
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Jan. 09 2002, 15:46

the reason those blue barriers are there is cuz u cant go any farther then that in the demo.......i dont think there will be any blue barriers in the full version unless there are some places mike doesnt want you to go until a certain time or until you accomplish a certain.....thing

anyway

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
mirwais57 Offline

Posted: Feb. 05 2002, 03:27

I think when the full version comes out a walkthough will be handy. I've done a few things which look cool, but I have no idea how I did them.

--------------
http://www.mp3.com/57_13/
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/57_ttpo_13/

NB: Avatar = Mirwais himself.
Profile PM WEB 
the soil man Offline

Posted: Mar. 26 2002, 06:48

Has anybody noticed that touching the objects around the cactus in different orders can lead to the disappearance of the small bushy thing next to the two trees that throw off the rainbows? (for example: first the trees, then the spiky ball, then the butterfly - on your return the bushes are gone . . .)

This seems to be an indication of the consequences of your actions bit of the game!
Profile PM 
5 replies since Oct. 09 2001, 15:57 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net