Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: What can I do with.....??< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
rumester Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 02 2002, 17:37

Hi there,

I have played for a while with MVR but still don't know what to do or how to get to some places so any help will be greatly appreciated smile
What can I do with:
. Turtle
. Zeppelin
. Guitar
. Piano

Also...the girl told me to go to the temple and make a wish. I got there and I picked up a ring and threw it thru the well and then my ring counter decreased frown What's up with that girl ? smile

On the canyon, what I am supposed to do? I found a stone circle with a ring inside but don't know what to do with the ring and on the whole canyone landscape

And finally (phew!) how can I get to the underwater castle?

Sorry for the sooooooooooo long post smile
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: June 02 2002, 20:51

1) Turtle & other objects: they're supposed to be 'avatars'. Things you just carry around when you're playin' offline, and that can become symbols of other people playin' when you are online.

2) 'Make a wish' does not mean that you have to throw anything into the well. It's just one of the many silly things that the girl says... just like "The sprite will send you forward". smile Rings are yours to keep 'em and not to be thrown anywere, except at dolphins. wink

3) I think the canyon is one of the see-only (or watch-&-listen-only) sequences in the game, just like the owl scene, where you really can't do anything but explore and watch the landscape. But if you go through the waterfall at the end of the canyon, you'll find yourself swimmin' with the dolphins. wink

3) The casle is at the bottom of the sea during the dolphins sequence. Just plunge underwater as low as you can & you'll find it. smile

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
rumester Offline

Posted: June 03 2002, 02:40

Ok, thanks !!!!

Just one final question, I have already been on the dolphins scene, can I go back there again? If so, how can I do it, because I have tried the same way (thru the arch at Stonenghe) and it's impossible

Thaaaankssss
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 03 2002, 15:21

you can go there by going to the canyon and goin behind the waterfall at the other end and going thru that hole...i think there are other ways too...seems that everywhere i go i somehow end up at the dolphins.....(mike want us to go there you think? smile )

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
3 replies since June 02 2002, 17:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net