Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Welcome Tubularsavage, new member to the site.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
SentinelGard Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 21 2004, 06:22

Hi Every one , I would like to welcome a new member and  friend of mine  to Tubular.net ..

Welcome Tubularsavage ..     ;)

--------------
"Onwards & Upwards'"
Profile PM WEB 
Tubularsavage
Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 21 2004, 07:49

Thank you Sentenial, for welcoming and directing me to this site. I look forward to conversing with you all.

I am too, as you all, a fan of Mike Oldfield, nothing compares to his music, exceptional talent.. I have enjoyed his music for many years, its really hard to have a favourite, but I do listen to tubular III, the song "Inner Child" a truly exceptional piece.
Russell
Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 24 2004, 17:39

I have listened to MO's music since I was 14 years old and that was in 1974 so now Im 44 and still love it.

Russell
hiawatha Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 25 2004, 22:54

Quote (SentinelGard @ Dec. 21 2004, 06:22)
" IF it is to be our end , Let us make it such an end , worthy of rememdrance" Theoden King Of Rohan. Battle Of Helms Deep , The Two Towers..

You know, your SIG quote would not have been out of place at the end of "Amarok". And Amarok, after all, does have such an end to be worthy of remembrance.

And a big welcome to Tubular Savage! May you find here the lowest concentration of cloth-eared nincompoops you will ever find on the entire earth.

--------------
"In the land of the Dacotahs,
Where the Falls of Minnehaha
Flash and gleam among the oak-trees,
Laugh and leap into the valley."
- Song of Hiawatha
Profile PM 
3 replies since Dec. 21 2004, 06:22 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net