Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Weightless - Early Stages< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
ubik210486 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 13 2006, 02:48

What do you think about Weightless (from Early Stages), the demo before TBII was released?

I think it's better than the Weightless that was published.
Profile PM 
mink stoles Offline

Posted: Feb. 27 2006, 16:49

what is the early stages and where can i hear it?

--------------
So if you you feel a little glum,
To Hergest Ridge you should come.
Profile PM 
Tubularman Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: Feb. 27 2006, 17:37

Quote (ubik210486 @ Feb. 13 2006, 08:48)
What do you think about Weightless (from Early Stages), the demo before TBII was released?

Do you mean Early Stages? Or is it another demo?

--------------
Mike Oldfield M i x e s
https://soundcloud.com/tubularman
Profile PM WEB 
Spinne Offline

Posted: Feb. 28 2006, 13:14

There's a bootleg with some demo tracks from Tubular Bells called The Early Stages Of Tubular Bells II (surely because this is the name given to the demo of Sentinel released officially on one Sentinel single). It also includes this Sentinel demo, but from my point of view this is just a copy of the official Sentinel demo that must be from an earlier stage than the other tracks on the bootleg (those are Clear Light, Blue Saloon, Sunjammer, Red Dawn and Weightless). These demos are also known as untrevorizer tracks (Trevor Horn has not work on them).
Profile PM 
shaynw Offline

Posted: Feb. 19 2010, 21:46

Quote (Spinne @ Feb. 28 2006, 13:14)
There's a bootleg with some demo tracks from Tubular Bells called The Early Stages Of Tubular Bells II (surely because this is the name given to the demo of Sentinel released officially on one Sentinel single). It also includes this Sentinel demo, but from my point of view this is just a copy of the official Sentinel demo that must be from an earlier stage than the other tracks on the bootleg (those are Clear Light, Blue Saloon, Sunjammer, Red Dawn and Weightless). These demos are also known as untrevorizer tracks (Trevor Horn has not work on them).

are they the only few de-trevored tracks available ? Would love to have the complete album as it was intended ...
Profile PM 
4 replies since Feb. 13 2006, 02:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net