Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Website Update, Overhaul, actually< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 02 2007, 03:23

http://brandonblume.commerceculture.co.uk/

Just plugging my website. I've made a huge overhaul to the site and have now made it a central hub for all my endeavours instead of just my music. Check it out and let me know what you think of the content and/or design.

There's still some left to be uploaded (the art section, for example) as well as a section for my wife's talents (poetry, photography, etc).

There's a lot of stuff there. Check it out if you have a mind to.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Feb. 04 2008, 16:33

*Same link as above*

I've once again overhauled my website and this time everything is in one spot, whereas before I had multiple websites linked together. I believe the graphic design is also a lot more aesthetically pleasing and more professional looking.

Before anyone says so, yes it is based on the "zeroSpace" phpBB forum template (which I'm actually using for my own phpBB forums), but that's only because I didn't have any graphics to work with and didn't really want to design some from scratch (not at this point, anyway...maybe in the future). So I did still code the entire website from scratch. I'm now using PHP and CSS which makes it a LOT easier to manage updates.

Check it out. Give me a shout on the forums. Leave your comments. Whatever. Enjoy!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
1 replies since May 02 2007, 03:23 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net