Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Watching the desert grow!< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
timshen Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 06 2002, 12:22

I let my kids hae a go with MVR (they are 7 and 5) and they loved it. I sat back and watched thinking I had seen everything as I have got all 7 rings before and seen the desert with grass, trees and a rainbow. I also knew that you could see the cactus losing its spikes and a semi-green come upon the desert.

However, whilst they were playing something new and extraordinary happened!!! They had just gone with the horses to the lake, got the island ring and gone to the temple and gone back through the silver face on the wall. Then they went to get the ring that remained on the ring tree. As they did the scene was filled with roses and there was a panning across the desert as it grew grass and a rainbow could be seen. After that we were back at the origin but with more green around than before!

Has anyone got to this before?

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 06 2002, 16:26

NO! i must try that now!!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
iancampbell79 Offline

Posted: June 07 2002, 05:53

Yes, I discovered that myself a couple of nights ago.
I also wondered if there were other sequences when you picked up the ring in other orders, but apart from the Pegasus trip into space when you pick up the ring by the crab I can't find any more.

Has anyone else found other sequences?
Profile PM 

Posted: June 08 2002, 12:26

ok i tried it but it didnt work....which rings did you get? tell me step by step what you did! i wanna see this....

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
timshen Offline

Posted: June 09 2002, 12:22

Musically inspired, here's how I did it from the start..

(1) Get ring in shell.
(2) Get ring by rocks guarded by crab.
(3) Get ring by white 'bush' guarded by scorpion (with white 'streams' ascending from it).
(4) Get sprite and then go to dancing baby at stonehenge and you'll be taken to turtle island.
(5) Get ring on island, choose white snake and go swim with the dolphins. Shoot one moving dolphin and then go shoot the static dolphin avatar and you'll be taken back to dry land by the Ray.
(6) Go to cactus and then to the four horses who'll lead you to the lake.
(7) Get ring on island on lake.
(8) Go to temple and go through metallic fac pic. on wall.
(9) DO NOT GO TO THE CACTUS but go to the ring tree and get the only ring there.
(10) Hey presto! You'll be taken to a wonderful scene...see the following picture link...
http://members.truepath.com/timshen/rosessmall.gif

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 

Posted: June 09 2002, 15:09

thx timshen ill try that!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 

Posted: June 10 2002, 14:24

hey i did it! beautiful sequence! thx again timshen!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
Profile PM WEB 
6 replies since June 06 2002, 12:22 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net