Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: VR-work and Live-connection< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
filipfilipov Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 28 2000, 02:26

Hello Mike,

I am à fan of your music in Bulgaria - a small country in eastern Europe. I often listened to your music and drew spiritual food from it, even as a child when Communism here kept us spiritually hungry. I think you (and Vangelis) are Beethoven and Bah of the present day - Musical Sorcerers of New Age! This idea(V Reality & Mike’s music) is beautiful. I think that by it you will give birth to a new, virtual and interactive art! I do NOT agree with your fans, who do not want visualization of your music, because you are Composer with IDEAS, which are spiritual and visual, and they represent the inner essence of your Musical Creation. How beautiful it would be, if we hear and SEE your Music virtually and interactively. And still more: You, dear Mike, can get new sources of creative inspiration from the live connection with the ideas of your musical soul-mates all over the world. To say it clearer: Would you accept new spiritual ideas from such people who, listening, SEE your music innerly; ideas that may lead you to realization of new musical works?

My ideas for V-reality are:
1: To make V-Reality-Mike Oldfield which introduces
places in V-reality-site&albums.
2: These places may be Mystic, Celtic, Cosmic, Tubular, World-Nature, Human-life virtual landscapes which demonstrate every album of Mike’s (or new v-albums). For example:
COSMIC(Songs Of Distant Earth-> especially SUPERNOVA - virtual evolution of stars and Music of Mike Oldfield - it will be great; LET THERE BE LIGHT - virtual musical show of LIGHT of bright-blue star; IN THE BEGINNING - holy virtual show of creation of Universe; DISCOVERY -> SAVED BY A BELL - v-trip in our Cosmos-planet system-Milky Way-Galaxies-Zodiac Signs ; Tubular III -> THE WATCHFUL EYE - v-mystic example of Divine presence in Cosmos, Nature and Human Soul; THE TOP OF THE MORNING - v-trip to Earth sky and strato-sunrise );
World-Nature( DISCOVERY -> THE LAKE - v-mystic way of evolution and life of a small water drop - symbol of life and rebirth of the Human soul; TUBULAR III ->SERPENT DREAM - v-desert and one dancing serpent…; ISLANDS-> THE WIND OF CHIMES - v-trip in Nature and nations; GUITARS -> 4 WINDS - v-trip in Earth weather and nations; TUBULAR III-> FAR ABOVE THE CLOUDS - v-trip far, far above the clouds…; )
CELTIC (INCANTATION - PART 4 - v-show of Magical Dances of Druids - Celtic sorcerers around Stone-megalits; VOYAGER, OMMADAWN -> v-trip in Celtic Nature, History and Life; )
MYSTIC(TUBULAR III -> THE INNER CHILD - v-touching to INNER CHRIST or theme about children and Angel-Guardians ; GUITARS -> EMBERS & FROM THE ASHES - resurrection of mystical Phoenix; DISCOVERY -> THE LAKE & Tubular III -> THE WATCHFUL EYE - look at the top)

NEW IDEAS (To put the idea of "live connection" into practice):
A series of musical works describing the mystical phenomenon of
how ONE white beam of light passes through TRI-angle prism and becomes SEVEN-ray rainbow light. This phenomenon can be seen
and expressed musically from you in connection with following ideas and aspects of life: in Nature - storm and rainbow; in music - seven notes in the scale; in Cosmos and Astrology - seven bright objects from our system can be observed in the sky with naked eye; The SEVEN chakras in the Indian mysticism.

Mike, I don’t want to force you with these ideas. I believe that both you and me can foresee in such "live connection" the conceiving of a new Musical phenomenon in humanity.

I would be glad to see and experience the realization of these two ideas - Mike’s V-reality albums and live musical connection.
Come in Bulgaria. Caroline Monk, Please send me e-mail, if you read this letter and like it and if Mike read it, please!!!

Music is living reality.

Your fan & musical "soul-mate",

Filip Filipov

Filip Filipov , Bulgaria
e-mail:
ffilipov@writeme.com
ve@dr.com

I believe Mike will come in Bulgaria,
VR-work will work and Live-connection with
fans will WORK!!!!!!!

--------------
Filip Filipov
Profile PM 
0 replies since Mar. 28 2000, 02:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net