Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Vote for Hayley Westenra< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Stephany Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 09 2008, 12:14

Hello Mike's fans,

It would mean the world to Hayley Westenra if you could vote for her on www.classicalbrits.co.uk/voting. She enjoyed immensely working with Mike on "Music of the Spheres" and it would definitely boost the sales of the CD and do a lot of promotion for Mike & Hayley if she wins the Classical Brit Award.

Thank you very much on behalf of Hayley!

Stephany
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: April 09 2008, 13:43

Hey Steph. Thy will has been done, I voted. I really like Hayley Westenra. I saw a PBS concert of her about 3 years ago and was mesmerized. I remarked in another thread she sounded like a young Annie Haslam. I'd like to see her do a Renaissance song. "Can You Here Me" fron the 1977 Novella album. Great for orchestra. If she ever does it, contact me on this site so I can download/hear it.
Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Dave L Offline

Posted: April 10 2008, 20:47

Thanks Scatterplot and hi Stephany!

I'm sure us Hayley fans will support Mike next year :) although it will be tricky to decide what to do if Hayley brings out an album of her own and they are up against each other, I hope not!  :O

It's the last chance now, for this year... voting closes at midnight today Friday http://www.classicalbrits.co.uk/voting oh no! ;)

Cheers, Dave
Profile PM 
2 replies since April 09 2008, 12:14 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net