Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Virtual Reality??< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
stig Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 29 2000, 21:32

The Virtual Reality Project.
I find that it doesn't really define exactly what it is going to be. I recently got to try 'songs of distant earth' on a friends macintosh (im a PC user) and found the interactive part to be excellent, but limited. Mike, honestly, a couple of pre-rendered graphics are nice, but that is not virtual reality! it is virtually a moving, linear slide show.
I am a gamer, and a HUGE MO fan - and to hear that mike may do a game like thing (david bowie and omikron-the nomad soul recently springs to mind) sounds excellent.
but in all honesty, rather than a fully blown virtual reality thing, i would like to see a couple of pre-rendered graphics, and an amazing, unforgettable album like the songs of distant earth. Don't forget you are a musician, mike.

(oh and by the way, elenor rigby or something was hugely critizing mike's WEA albums - I hugely disagree, and i would just like to say that 2 WEA MO releases are in my top 10 favourite albums of all time. just try and guess which ones!)
Profile PM 
0 replies since Feb. 29 2000, 21:32 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net