Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: TURQUOISE BEACH< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
SHINE Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 21 2006, 15:38

As "Brigde to Babel", this one would like to be a contribution for the Tubular.net Project

Sorry about the size of the images, it's because I had to resize them to be able to put them here.
Profile PM 
SHINE Offline

Posted: April 21 2006, 15:41

Ahem...
Seems I've forgotten something in my last post in here...
"Turquoise Beach" coming soon...
:/

well...see that it's not working very well...I've also forgotten that when I publish a post here with an artwork inside it, it doesn't appear at the time that I click on Intro...That's why I'm talking about an artwork called "Bridge to Babel", an image made by me included in a post that should have been published before this one about Turquoise Beach, but the thing is, as I told before, that I've forgotten that the photos must be submitted, that's why you can see the photos, and the post...Well, excuse me again, today it seems to be my mistaky day  :/  I'll Try to do better next time
Profile PM 
Wayfarer Offline

Posted: April 23 2006, 17:47

Hi there!

Nice landscapes... It's a pity the site doesn't allow you to post images in higher resolution... Have you tried flickr.com?

-- Wayfarer

--------------
My homepage - www.thewayfarer.info
My search - www.cannotbefound.com
My community - www.taurusiv.net
My luthier - www.artluthier.com
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since April 21 2006, 15:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net