Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (21) < ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells Ultimate Edition problems< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Reena Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 24 2009, 14:02

Believe it or not, but even here http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/tubularbells/orderstatus.php
things have changed once again... :

Pre-order - Awaiting despatch (13:54 24/9/09)

;)
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Sep. 24 2009, 14:58

This is un-believable. Given that I have already shown my remorse about this injustice one time is enough. I'm coming over there. After I'm done with my business on the Ridge......we are gonna get rough on this one! I'm coming with some hard hittin' playa's from Austin's East-side with pliers and a blow torch. We are going to get mid-evil on this matter. You're not buying any of this are you? However, your sadness is of my utmost concern. I take this pain into my workplace. My dog(Eddy) is all screwed up. I've got to get him back on the horse, that is, after I've gotten my fellow Tubularians back on the horse. We will overcome.
Jimbo

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Tati The Sentinel Offline

Posted: Sep. 25 2009, 05:53

No reply from Antz about my last email (with all my worries regarding my move and sending the box in time),no sign that the box has been delivered to me,so...just sent another email to Bandstores, and since it seems that they won't deliver the box before I travel to England,now I want to have it delivered to my new home in England!

Cool,isn't it ?

:(

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Reena Offline

Posted: Sep. 27 2009, 13:49

Quote (leesonar @ Sep. 21 2009, 17:31)
It has taken nearly three months but we are now finally in receipt of the
last 28 signed Ultimate box sets we've been waiting for. We will be shipping
the sets out to customers this week and would expect the sets to arrive with
you within seven days.

We will be sending out an email on the day of despatch with the tracking
number so you can track your delivery and, if needed, arrange collection
from your local delivery office.

We are deeply sorry that you are being forced to wait so long for your box
set, however as we have explained before, this situation is outside of our
control.

Regards

Antz
Director
Bandstores

:p

What day is it tomorrow ? Monday 28th of September isn't it ?

As far as I know nothing has been shipped, at least I did not get confirmation about a trackingnumber...

My goodness, they seem to be doing their best to mess this one up as well.....  :(
Profile PM 
captainjjb Offline

Posted: Sep. 27 2009, 14:12

Quote (yanouch65 @ Sep. 21 2009, 12:13)
28 signed Ultimate box sets we've been waiting for. We

What? 28 copies?

I am sure that they have been sold by Amazon or another seller on the internet.
I am very impatient to see what numbers will have those certificates

:/

well if Mike had the list of the 28 people when he signed them then maybe these 28 people will get a personalised note from him!  Now that would be almost worth the wait.
Profile PM 

Posted: Sep. 27 2009, 18:42

Quote (captainjjb @ Sep. 27 2009, 15:12)
Quote (yanouch65 @ Sep. 21 2009, 12:13)
28 signed Ultimate box sets we've been waiting for. We

What? 28 copies?

I am sure that they have been sold by Amazon or another seller on the internet.
I am very impatient to see what numbers will have those certificates

well if Mike had the list of the 28 people when he signed them then maybe these 28 people will get a personalised note from him!  Now that would be almost worth the wait.

I do hope so...crossing fingers  ;)

--------------
"But it's always the outsider, the black sheep, that becomes the blockbuster." - Mike Oldfield, 2014

"I remember feeling that I'd been judged unfairly and that I was going to prove them wrong." - Peter Davison, 2011
Profile PM WEB 
Reena Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 09:42

Got my trackingnumber..... FINALLY IT LOOKS LIKE THE END IS IN SIGHT !!!!! See below :

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

28-09-2009  10:39  Delivery Agent - NETHERLANDS Arrived at destination country
25-09-2009  21:28  International Hub Left origin country
25-09-2009  20:56  International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
25-09-2009  19:22  Leicester Central Depot On route to hub
25-09-2009  17:14  WDM Online
Profile PM 
leesonar Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 11:07

Dear Customer,
Please find enclosed your signed copy of the Tubular Bells Ultimate Edition box set. We are very sorry that it has taken so long to get the item to you but this was due to us not receiving our complete allocation of box sets from Mercury as originally planned in June.

We have taken extra care to make sure that these elements arrive in perfect condition and have manually checked each replacement to ensure there are no scratches or other damage. Mercury have supplied a new vinyl disc for your set that is free of the problems some of the other sets have reported.

Mercury have supplied us with certificates of authenticity without a number on them. To our knowledge there are 30 unnumbered signed certificates in existence.

We are forwarding a full list of names and addresses of everyone who has been forced to wait for their box set to the team at Mercury Records so that they can get in touch with you.

If there is an issue with your box set please don't hesitate to email our customer service team at customerservices@bandstore.co.uk and we'll deal with your enquiry as quickly as possible.

Regards

Antz White
Director
Bandstores

Profile PM 
yanouch65 Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 12:11

Quote (leesonar @ Sep. 28 2009, 17:07)
Mercury have supplied us with certificates of authenticity without a number on them.

I was sure!

--------------
Ray said : "it is a shame you don't play"

manintherain said: "You´d better ask Mr. Y who was first"

yanouch65 says: "I am in love with Scotland"
Profile PM 
leesonar Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 12:25

Yes yanouche i thought this too, this way the contract is not breached, but i would like to know the 28 people who got our signed editions...they should know this... Mercury /bandstores supplied our albums to them... :/
Profile PM 
Reena Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 12:59

Quote (leesonar @ Sep. 28 2009, 18:25)
Yes yanouche i thought this too, this way the contract is not breached, but i would like to know the 28 people who got our signed editions...they should know this... Mercury /bandstores supplied our albums to them... :/

Well, well, and guess what Mercury will say ? I can hear it already... :

"You people have a even more collectable item, as there are only 30 of those in the whole world...."

Yeah, right, but these are 30 that are exactly the same....  

Did you get something else as well ? There was a promise about a rare promo-single at one point.....

I am considering the steps that I should take from here. Guess the Watchdog-option would be a fine one.  And I don't have the box yet, it is on it's way, and I already feel a big regret with it...        :/

And yet, it is a double feeling as well, because it does have the autograph by Mike on it...
And that sure counts for a lot.... But on the other hand it isn't what I initially hoped to get....
Profile PM 
Reena Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 13:04

Quote (leesonar @ Sep. 28 2009, 17:07)
We are forwarding a full list of names and addresses of everyone who has been forced to wait for their box set to the team at Mercury Records so that they can get in touch with you.

And what does this mean ?

What on earth can they possibly do about the fact that there are 500 signed and numbered boxes, and 30 signed but unnumbered ones.

Is this to contact us for the promo-single ?
 :O
Profile PM 
leesonar Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 13:22

Reena, The promo single was not included in a set. I have heard you should receive the one track promo Tubular Bells 2009 "The Bells Are Back" selling on ebay now for £129.99 from Mercury. Unfortunately for me I already have this and the four track stereo mixes 2009 promo also. Nothing new for me then.
Profile PM 
leesonar Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 13:28

Reena I wish I could say it's geen problemen but this is not the case.
Profile PM 
Hifiguru Offline

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 13:44

this is stupid...those who waited, gets now item that only 30 is exist...it will be alot more valued collectible than original 500 signeds and as extra those received singles that is worth almost same as normal signed edition box set.

--------------
-TB Limited ultimate edition 2009 (still sealed)
-Hergest Ridge Limited 2010 #017
-Ommadawn Limited 2010 #065
-Incantations Limited 2011 #003
-Platinum Limited 2012 #316
-QE2 Limited 2012 #112
-Opening Ceremony London 2012 #61
-Five Miles Out 2013 Limited LP #116
-Crises 2013 Limited LP #259
Profile PM 

Posted: Sep. 28 2009, 20:38

They're sending it here,hope that I can get before I travel next Saturday:

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

26-09-2009  14:34  Heathrow Airport  
26-09-2009  07:03  Heathrow Airport Arrived at outward airport
26-09-2009  00:38  International Hub Left origin country
25-09-2009  20:51  International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
25-09-2009  19:22  Leicester Central Depot On route to hub
25-09-2009  17:14  WDM Online

--------------

Profile PM WEB 

Posted: Sep. 29 2009, 00:19

Just found out that our postal service is going to deliver my box,and this is NOT a good thing...we've been expecting for so long,and they haven't chosen to send to us through courier service,which is much faster than postal service...

Not ha-ha-happy at all. :(

--------------

Profile PM WEB 

Posted: Sep. 29 2009, 06:35

I did track my box through our postal service' tracking service,and it did arrive in Brazil,and it's currently on the customs section...which was one of the sectors that was on a strike a few weeks ago and they've got a lot of stuff to analyze...let's see what is next...hope I don't have to pay a import tax which is about 60% of the full price of the box,it's a bit randomical.

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
Reena Offline

Posted: Sep. 29 2009, 07:15

Mine is "out for delivery" since this morning, guess that means that it is in a truck somewhere.....

Tati, I suppose you are going to claim certain expenses, don't you ? 60% ???????? Pfew.....
Profile PM 
Reena Offline

Posted: Sep. 29 2009, 07:18

Quote (Hifiguru @ Sep. 28 2009, 19:44)
this is stupid...those who waited, gets now item that only 30 is exist...it will be alot more valued collectible than original 500 signeds and as extra those received singles that is worth almost same as normal signed edition box set.

In a way your right, but on the other hand, those 30 are exactly the same, and a numbered certificate has a unique number which makes it one of a kind.....
The promo-single sure is nice, but I keep asking myself : is this what you wanted ?
Profile PM 
405 replies since June 25 2009, 14:08 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (21) < ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net