Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells Single 2023, RPO new release on Spotify< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Platinumpty Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 18 2023, 16:28

Just noticed there’s a “new” single edit of the RPO / Simon Dobson arranged TB intro. If you’ve not heard this version, I’d urge you to - it’s very good.

The RPO album from 2022 is better than David Bedford’s version, Blessed and the absence of the maestro himself notwithstanding.
Profile PM WEB 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: Sep. 20 2023, 20:34

It might be helpful to drop a link or offer some guidance as to where that recording can be found, because I for one have searched all possible combinations of terms suggested by your comments and have only turned up the standard version.
Profile PM 
Platinumpty Offline

Posted: Sep. 23 2023, 09:05

Quote (Sentinel_NZ @ Sep. 20 2023, 20:34)
It might be helpful to drop a link or offer some guidance as to where that recording can be found, because I for one have searched all possible combinations of terms suggested by your comments and have only turned up the standard version.

Sorry, forgot to mention, this is on Spotify. That may be the only platform that has it.
Profile PM WEB 
Sentinel_NZ Offline

Posted: Sep. 25 2023, 20:12

Quote (Platinumpty @ Sep. 23 2023, 09:05)
Quote (Sentinel_NZ @ Sep. 20 2023, 20:34)

Sorry, forgot to mention, this is on Spotify. That may be the only platform that has it.

Thanks...I managed to find it:

https://open.spotify.com/album/443wHVOyy1RVzeuCHtPGB3

Yes, that is rather pleasant. Quite beautiful in fact.
Profile PM 
kiricowell Offline

Posted: Mar. 15 2024, 00:45

I was looking for something like this. I'd like to suggest that you keep sharing information like this age of war
Profile PM 
4 replies since Sep. 18 2023, 16:28 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net