Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells Finale, by The Tubular Project, Video preview available< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Wayfarer Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 06 2006, 18:05

Hello everyone,

As many of you may know, the Tubular Project is an ensemble formed specifically by professional musicians in order to play a symphonic rock cover version of Tubular Bells.

The latest Tubular Project concert was held in Amurrio, near Bilbao, Basque Country, in the northern Spain. A video was recorded and is now being edited. You can see the Preview of Tubular Project on 'A Man And His Music' weblog (in Spanish, of course). It's also available via Google Video, though I highly recommend you to check  David's weblog and leave a comment (even in english, it'd be ok).

All the feedback will be appreciated. Hope you'll like it!

Regards,

-- Wayfarer

--------------
My homepage - www.thewayfarer.info
My search - www.cannotbefound.com
My community - www.taurusiv.net
My luthier - www.artluthier.com
Profile PM WEB 
Bill Bobaggins Offline

Posted: April 06 2006, 19:54

WOW - Bravo!  What can I say.  It is wonderful and it made me smile and brought tears to my eyes.  I did leave a comment in English although I dodn't know if I did it correctly as I just guessed as to where I was supposed to type.

Now one question.  Can you name any of the people in the orchestra and are any members of this board?  Who is the emcee?

--------------
Speak friend and enter.
Profile PM 
Sydslittlebiscuit Offline

Posted: April 07 2006, 16:19

C :)  :) l

Sue x

--------------
the word became flesh.....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sindysparkles/
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: April 09 2006, 14:44

i've just watched the preview, it looks fantastic.. it gave me goose pimples! i'd like a copy of the dvd when it's done, is that possible?
i hope so much to be able to attend the next meeting.

Quote (Bill Bobaggins @ April 06 2006, 19:54)
Who is the emcee?

he is pepe cantos (a.k.a. dj butano :D), a kind lad from zaragoza and also the main pillar of the spanish fanzine 'orabidoo', a clever publication made with lots of care, always interesting to read.

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Tansy Offline

Posted: April 11 2006, 05:58

@Wayfarer,thanks for posting this link.It was so exiting to first hear Finale track,which was a truly excellent acheivment/wonderful tribute.Now to see it all "in action"  :D and to watch instruments being played,sense a little of the whole atmosphere of the occasion. Who exactly were all the tubular board members who took part?
Profile PM 
4 replies since April 06 2006, 18:05 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net