Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bells 1971 Demos, Enquiry< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Eddie Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 02 2008, 13:54

Hello all, my first post here and I'm looking for some advice.

I'm wondering where I could get my hands on a copy (preferably in mp3 format) of the original demos of Mike's first Tubular Bells album? I have the 2003 re recording edition of TB right here which I know includes these treasures but the disc doesn't want to talk to my PC and run the section featuring the tracks. Perhaps someone may be able to point me in the right direction or may have them as mp3s as I'm itching to own a copy of these.

Btw my favourite material by Mike includes TB1, Ommadawn, Crime of Passion and it's wonderful flipside Jungle Gardenia which I'm planning to produce a short dreamy slideshow for.

With many thanks.

Ed
Profile PM WEB 
Spinne Offline

Posted: June 02 2008, 15:08

Hi and welcome Eddie

The Tubular Bells demos were not included on the CD or the sample DVD-A included with this one. They are only included in the DVD-A release of Tubular Bells 2003. So, if you have the CD release you don't need to search them, because they weren't included.

Regards.
Profile PM 
Eddie Offline

Posted: June 02 2008, 15:20

Hello back Spinne and many thanks for the information and the welcome, well I've just done a quick search and secured a copy of the disc from ebay, so looking forward to hearing this at last.  :)

Ed
Profile PM WEB 
2 replies since June 02 2008, 13:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net