Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tubular Bell Mobile Phone Cover< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Pendleburn Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 05 2002, 08:19

For those of you with the following Nokia mobile phone models: 3210/3310/3330/8210 there is a shop in the UK which makes new facias using any photo you wish. Send them the photo and they make the new cover for abut GBP 20. Can you imagine how brilliant it would be to have a tubular bells logo on your mobile phone. As our boy himself would say "Cool innit"!

The site is: www.mobileshop.com/accessories/myfoto_details.htm
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: April 08 2002, 04:53

If only that was available in australia! Id like a Crises phone cover, I really like the Crises cover.

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
Tubular Belle Offline

Posted: April 08 2002, 05:50

Yeah that would be cool... Maybe if you got in touch with the company perhaps they would be kind and send it to Australia for you - you never know! But if they have this service in the UK I am sure there must be companies in Australia offering the same thing. It would be quite a money-spinner because most people would like to have a personalised phone I think. Good luck anyway.
Profile PM 
2 replies since April 05 2002, 08:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net