Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Tr3s Lunas online, Saturday 25 November at 20.30 GMT< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Alan D Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 25 2006, 12:43

There's a bit of uncertainty about who will actually host this, but I'm hoping to be able to do so. If anyone would like to join us, I'll post my IP in the MVR Forum at about 20.30 (uk time).
Profile PM 
maria Offline

Posted: Nov. 25 2006, 17:12

thanks a lot for hosting this game, alan. it was really good to see u all again, and also meet trinidad online for the first time.
that nice being-home feeling... :)

hasta pronto!!

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Nov. 25 2006, 17:39

Yes, it was great to be all together again. Thanks to everyone who came.
Profile PM 
Trinidad Offline

Posted: Nov. 25 2006, 18:01

Very nice to have been there :) . Though this hasn't been my first game, since I played Maestro from a friend's home when Mike joined, but that was so chaotic that I couldn't enjoy it properly... and Mike was quite shy :p .

Waiting for the next!
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: Nov. 25 2006, 20:37

well, it looks like the life support for the MVR games is still working. A good turn out after quite a long rest, just sorry I couldn't stay longer.

Although these games may seem primitive compared to stuff like URU and second life, Mike created a thing of wonder here. The ability to chat to friends and explore these worlds along with Mikes music all in real time is amazing.

Hopefully we can get tjhe games off life support and backing to breathing again. Maybe with monthly meets rather than the weekly ones we had a year or so ago?

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Nov. 26 2006, 05:36

Quote (olracUK @ Nov. 26 2006, 01:37)
Hopefully we can get tjhe games off life support and backing to breathing again.

There was a great sense of reunion, wasn't there? It was great watching old pals turning up one by one, and then going round together and seeing old favourite places, like sightseers on a highlights tour!

Later, when there were just three of us left, Sienna, Trinidad and I had a race through the 7 rings before we shut up shop. Trinidad won (I was beguiled by the chance of a slow flight with Pegasus at the end, and lost my earlier advantage.) Sienna came an amazingly quick third, considering that her machine crashed and she had to restart before rejoining, long after Trinidad and I had already begun.

But yes, I agree. When you haven't been there for a while, you forget just how beautiful it is, and what a wonderful place it is just to hang out in.
Profile PM 
5 replies since Nov. 25 2006, 12:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net