Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Top Of The Morning, Piano Notes< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
sommer08 Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 14 2008, 15:54

Hello everybody,
i am looking for the piano notes for the song "on top of the morning". Is there anybody out who can help me ?  thanks :)
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: April 15 2008, 07:27

Hi.
I know the book was published but is probably out of print by now (can't believe 10 years have gone by since TBIII).However i'm sure you'd be able to get a trancription of the peice on the main site or any of the other Oldfield sites out there.

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: April 15 2008, 07:57

Download the midi files off this site. One of the songs is TOTM. Download and install VanBasko's midi/karaoke software(free), and install it and play TOTM. It will show you every note while it plays.....
Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: April 15 2008, 12:28

PS.....I actually did this some time ago because I was interested in TOTM piano. Interesting that we both want to learn the same piece. What's nice about this freeware program is you can mute instruments(I think this file had 2 piano parts, percussion, a few other parts)....and see the specific notes for any part. Plus slow it down. I like this program. You can mute parts to any midi file and learn the bass part, organ, etc....I still have not played TOTM on a keyboard(that would be great if I could tho), but keep me posted on your progress. I don't think I'll ever be good enough to play it myself. Program it maybe. Have fun!
Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
sommer08 Offline

Posted: April 15 2008, 17:30

Hi scatterplot, thanks for the idea, i did it as u mentioned. for the mom it works.
Profile PM 
sommer08 Offline

Posted: April 22 2008, 14:53

http://mito.dlf.interia.pl/Top%20of%20the%20Morning.zip

hi, if anyone is interested, here u can find the piano notes for "the top of the morning" ;)
Profile PM 
5 replies since April 14 2008, 15:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net