Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Too old, Time has run over this place :)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
bugular tell Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 21 2006, 17:28

If it aint broke................  :D

--------------
Light travels faster than sound, thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Profile PM 
Moz Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Nov. 22 2006, 01:55

I posted ages ago about possibly combining some of the low-traffic forums at this board, but I haven't seen any changes yet.

An occasional redesign and possible reorganisation of the board could help to bridge the gap between Oldfield releases.  I know it'll be up and down, but it's a shame for it to be SO quiet when we're in this void of having no date for the next release, and no new information on it.

I would offer to help out if I didn't already have a stack of other projects on the go at the moment.

--------------
Twitter: @benbarden
Profile PM WEB 
Iksion Offline

Posted: Nov. 22 2006, 08:41

Cool :D I see there is going to be some changes :D

--------------
Im crazy old man,
Im dressed in red,
I drink sky like honey,
enough i have said.
Profile PM 
familyjules Offline

Posted: Nov. 22 2006, 09:17

Quote (Iksion @ Nov. 13 2006, 16:00)
Ok this forum looks to old and simple...I mean its too sirius and...hm...Empty...It woud be great to createy new and much inproved forum :) I mean this one is reeeeeealy old :) What do you think about this? Or is there any chance we inprove this one???? o.O

As far as I'm concerned, forums like this are about people communicating.  I don't want flashy lights and the latest technology, I want to swap thoughts and insights with people.  I want to read and understand their words and I want them to read and understand mine.  Anything else is just bells and whistles.

It's all about content with me.  I couldn't give a flying one about the form it takes.

Jules

--------------
I like beer and I like cheese
Profile PM 
Iksion Offline

Posted: Nov. 22 2006, 10:48

Quote (familyjules @ Nov. 22 2006, 09:17)
Quote (Iksion @ Nov. 13 2006, 16:00)
Ok this forum looks to old and simple...I mean its too sirius and...hm...Empty...It woud be great to createy new and much inproved forum :) I mean this one is reeeeeealy old :) What do you think about this? Or is there any chance we inprove this one???? o.O

As far as I'm concerned, forums like this are about people communicating.  I don't want flashy lights and the latest technology, I want to swap thoughts and insights with people.  I want to read and understand their words and I want them to read and understand mine.  Anything else is just bells and whistles.

It's all about content with me.  I couldn't give a flying one about the form it takes.

Jules

Its ok,but i say it shoud came to some changes. Not flash lights and pictures evrywhere! Just color changes,and few more thingys...

--------------
Im crazy old man,
Im dressed in red,
I drink sky like honey,
enough i have said.
Profile PM 
24 replies since Nov. 13 2006, 16:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net