Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Today, Spanish (and European?) release of Tres Lunas< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Juan Luis Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 03 2002, 12:52

I have it!!! smile
Today has been released Tres Lunas in Spain, I think that in other zones of Europe too. I do not understand why not in the UK, they are Europe as well.
Anyway, after a long time waiting I have it.
Tres Lunas has a surprise, there are 14 songs not 13. eek This is because the 14th song is the Radio Edit of To Be Free and it is included as Bonus Track. If I had known I would not bought, two weeks ago, the Single because it also contains the Radio Edit.
In my opinion the album gets better and better after each song. There are some tunes which are superb, but there are some songs which repeat a bit. The album has a kind of freshness that makes it wonderful. I have to listen it more to say which are the better songs. smile
The booklet is not wonderful but it is correct. It has a picture of Mike, this one that a month ago the people of Dark Star put on line, and some pictures taken from the Music VR Game. Most of them are pictures that has been appearing at mikeoldfield.com during the last months.
The front CD page is the same, with the three moons, and says "2 Disc Set. Bonus Disc includes MusicVr-3D Interactive PC Game"
The minimum system requirements to run MusicVR are quite high: W98, 64MB RAM, Pentium III 500Mhz and a OpenGL graphics card with 16MB.

Profile PM 
Manny Offline

Posted: June 03 2002, 14:07

I have one question, since you have the CD: Thou art in heaven is berlin2000 entirely (without ode to joy)?
Regards
Manny
Profile PM 
Juan Luis Offline

Posted: June 03 2002, 16:01

Thou Art In Heaven has the same drum section than in Berlin 2000, the melody is different and Ode To Joy is not in the song. There is a female voice who says several times "Thou art in heaven". Her pronunciation is a little strange, it is like "thu arggt ingg jevenn", sounds like German.
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: June 03 2002, 17:40

I like the album i think it is the best since TBIII for my that album is genial, and it is much better than Guitars and of course than millenium bell, the songs are all good, no one is a bad song but perhaps there 4 specials, for me turtle island tres lunas misty sirius, and then viper or no mans land well all are quite good songs,to be free i like it but is the worst for me greetings from spain
theweightless Offline

Posted: June 04 2002, 03:28

no album here (finland)...and it's 4. june...damn will it ever get here?

--------------
ASMK
Profile PM 
Vinz Offline

Posted: June 04 2002, 11:08

It is on time, for once, in France !

--------------
Rejoignez la Tubular Mailing List francophone !
http://www.tubular.free.fr/tubular.php
Profile PM WEB 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: June 04 2002, 12:59

As I have said before. To sweden it comes first the 10th of june. Maybe its the same in Finland, Norway and Denmark.

--------------
Crazy, terrible, wonderful, perfect!!!!

I just love Tubular Bells |||
Profile PM WEB 

Unregistered

Posted: June 04 2002, 15:13

Wow, it was on time in Italy as well. I still cannot believe it!!
I have listened to it only twice at the moment but it seems to be a very good album and I believe my impressions will become better after futher listening.
One thing that I avoid to say is to compare Tr3sLunas with Mike's previous albums because I do not want to say that one is better than another and also because these are quite personal considerations, so what I say is true for me but not necessarily for others.
I am just a little "disappointed" by the hardware requirements of the MusicVR CD: they are too high for me.

Anyway, enjoy Tr3sLunas!!! smile smile smile
7 replies since June 03 2002, 12:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net