Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: To Be Free Single< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Juan Luis Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 30 2002, 12:33

As you can see at this page: htt p://www.los40.com/lo_mas40_secc_listas.asp?id_ambitolista=1&id_tipolista=2&nombrelista=Superventas-Singles-%20(AFYVE)&Id_HojaPadre=lo_mas40_secc_listas.asp&Id_Portal=41
Mike has reached number 3 according to the official Spanish singles/maxis sale list (AFYVE) in his first week of sales with the single To Be Free. biggrin
Like always Mike reaches high positions in the Spanish sales list. Let's wait for the release of Tres Lunas and see which position it takes.
Profile PM 
mirwais57 Offline

Posted: June 01 2002, 01:46

i can't resist...

GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!! GO MIKE!!!!

thank you for your attention, bye

--------------
http://www.mp3.com/57_13/
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic2/57_ttpo_13/

NB: Avatar = Mirwais himself.
Profile PM WEB 
timshen Offline

Posted: June 01 2002, 10:57

Its the remixes that are no.3 - where's the original ?

--------------
Expect Great Things.
Attempt Great Things.
Profile PM 
Man In The Rain Offline

Posted: June 01 2002, 14:21

That's nice smile - do Mike's singles normally chart that high in Spain? (I know his albums do)...Mike hasn't had a UK top 10 hit since Sentinel back in 1992...

Oliver

--------------
Hergest Ridge 165 - Ommadawn 038 - Incantations 243
Profile PM WEB 
Juan Luis Offline

Posted: June 02 2002, 06:23

The original version of To Be Free has not been released in Single. In the booklet of the Single says "Original version on the forthcoming album 'Tres Lunas'".
To Be Free The Remixes contains five mixes. One of the tracks is called To Be Free Single Version and is the same edit than the video-clip. The other four are remixes done by Spanish DJs.
This is the first time, as far as I know, that a Single reaches such position in the Spanish charts. I think this is because always the singles were released after the release of the album.
Since Tubular Bells II all Mike's albums in Spain have get the TOP 10.
Profile PM 
4 replies since May 30 2002, 12:33 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net