Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: To be free - special mix, Played in Spanish Radio< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Woodlander Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 09 2004, 15:43

When Tr3s Lunas was released, To be free was played in a Spanish radio show to promote the album. It was a kind of pop/dance version and the clip from the radio show was available on the Internet for a short while.

In my opinion this version is far the best of all the versions of To be free, which are released. My problem is that I have not been able to find it on cd. It is not one of the mixes of the single (blue cover) and not one of those on the Thou art in heaven single either.

Does anyone know if the version from the Spanish radio show has ever been released? Or was it only a promotional mix/version?
Profile PM 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: July 10 2004, 02:27

there's some versions on the amarok ftp - join the list for more information.
Profile PM 
Woodlander Offline

Posted: July 10 2004, 02:52

I know this site, however, I have not been able to find any versions of To be free there. But thank you for your reply.
Profile PM 
Woodlander Offline

Posted: July 10 2004, 03:47

After some research, I found it could be the Radio friendly edit of To be free, which was presented on the Spanish Radio Los40 spring 2002. But AFAIK it was only released as a promo.
Profile PM 
3 replies since July 09 2004, 15:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net