Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: This VR World is about more than flying around< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tailgunner Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 17 2001, 21:46

This limitted VR world was one of the greatest VR experience I have seen so far. I found my self trying to trigger meaningfull objects to create a new music arrangment, all created from Mike's object samples. I then powered-on my two analog synths, following the boomrang and started experiencing the music flowing through my blood and my fingers. That was a great experience.

At last somebody with some financial power but with an alternate mind,(a man who can think out of the box) finaly introduce one of the true power of VR in a beautiful and enjoyable way.

Mike, may your work inspire a new generation of musician, and lay the foundation of a wonderful new VR culture.

Dave
"Father I think I heard something"
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: June 25 2001, 07:03

Help! I've spent a long time 'flying' around and can't seem to get it to do anything! I see people saying that they 'triggered' meaningful objects - how do you trigger objects? So far all I seem to do is fly around a couple of trees and a cactus. What am I not doing? All help gratefully appreciated.
1 replies since April 17 2001, 21:46 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net