Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The very end< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
raven4x4x Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 20 2002, 06:33

After spending the weekend listening to Amarok, I have discovered the very end of it. Before this, I have been put off by Mrs. Thatcher, and I olny listened to it recently. I have discovered that it is the most beautiful, wonderful ending to an album I have ever heared. The amazing African chorus is incredably joyous and beautiful, and surely has to be the most musical part of the entire album. Does anyone have an opinion to add?

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: May 20 2002, 17:26

It's incredibly powerful. smile smile

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 02 2002, 23:19

yes i looove that....i recorded it on my computer and set it to loop 5 or 6 times and made up a whole wiked guitar solo for it and then it smashes into the ending...INCREDIBLE ENDING...there will be VERY few who will even come close to beating that

MO, you're amazing!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
qjamesfloyd Offline

Posted: Mar. 29 2014, 05:35

The end of Amarok is in my view the most wonderful ending to an album I have ever heard, and I have heard a lot of album's. There are so many voices, so many guitars, it almost defies description. I have always wondered just how amazing this section would sound live never mind the whole album.
Profile PM 
3 replies since May 20 2002, 06:33 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net