Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The Tube World Demo, Spoilers - be warned.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
a_r_schulz Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 19 2003, 16:56

Yep, same for me. Looking at the game's log file, there might be something intentional about it...
Talking about the log file - no wonder the ogg-ripper doesn't work - the sound files are still in .wav-format (apparently to be encoded to .ogg for the final release).
Profile PM WEB 
torbenyj Offline

Posted: June 21 2003, 06:44

me too, but it seems to be a bug?????
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Posted: June 24 2003, 14:16

Quote (timshen @ June 19 2003, 10:43)
Anyone else managed to get this or is it just my system?????? :cool:

Yes, the same for me but only for some seconds. Moreover, if you look at the ground you will see it mixed with the water of the sea. This and the tubular mobiles appearance makes me thing that this is only a bug of the program. Maybe there will be another demo soon with all this problems corrected (and let's hope with some new music ;) :D).
Profile PM 
olracUK Offline

Posted: July 29 2003, 18:29

Well..thanks Timshen for the hint, finally got the last yellow hanglider.

The mobile and blue shimmer happen when you shoot the 12 with an avatar (mostly the carpet) after coming back from "no mans land".

As for the big ending promised, I have seen nothing special. I've tried avatars outside the gate both before and after opening the gates, and inside the castle.

Still, this is only the demo, and if there are as many combinations and secrets as Tres, then it's going to be great. :)

--------------
The answer is 42 - but what is the question?
Profile PM 
23 replies since June 10 2003, 03:02 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net