Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The tracks we never talk about< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Blue Dolphin Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 21 2000, 19:39

Hey boys and girls! We all talk about these
rare tracks and so on... but where we never talk about are the tracks: "Legend" and "The Trap".

They are on the B-side of the 12" single Pictures in the Dark that I've got. We never talk about these tracks!! smile

Also, these songs have never been brought out on cd, and are virtually "forgotten".

So, my comment : These songs are just great for a medieval movie or something. It's a really great atmosphere you get when you listen to this track.

Anyone had the same experience? smile

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
toMtOm Offline

Posted: Aug. 22 2000, 04:53

Hi!

>Anyone had the same experience?

Yes! It's true! For example I like very much the second part of the Legend! Approximatly only a minute long, but it's great!
Anyway the Legend can be found on the Elements, on the 4th CD (I heard first there).
Profile PM 
rosko Offline

Posted: Aug. 31 2000, 09:53

What about "The Trap" from PITD 12". I found it on a rarities site recently. I just love how it starts off really eerie with slightly out-of-tune synthesisers and how guitar comes in near the end to make a teriffic climax. I think this track deserves some recognition. If anyone wants the URL, drop me a line.

[This message has been edited by rosko (edited 08-31-2000).]
Profile PM 
2 replies since Aug. 21 2000, 19:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net