Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The paradise is hear< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
gorjanbak Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 07 2000, 06:22

Wonderful.This album brings you feeling that you are traveling in the cosmos and watching all cosmical beauty.This is your best album Mike.
Profile PM 
77-307
Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 10 2000, 14:53

Sorry, Gorjanbak, but didn't you say elsewhere that my best album was my latest one, The Millennium Bell?
Or are you just having fun by placing new posts in some topics, because you've just bought the albums mentioned in those topics? smile
gorjanbak Offline

Posted: Dec. 11 2000, 07:54

Yes that is true.I saw that 'Millennium Bell' is best from MO,but that was one year ago when I hear it first.But after wile TSODE and Voyager gets my Best albums from Mike.I don't know why but I think that I have listend too much TMB.Hoo knows.Mabey after while TMB will be again BEST from MIKE for me.Or mabey not.
Profile PM 
raven4x4x Offline

Posted: April 04 2002, 04:23

TSODE is certainly very relaxing, and it is easy to get lost in the music. Very nice space-age music, ideal for a soundtrack to a Sic-Fi movie. They need to make a movie based on the Songs of Distant Earth novel so this can be the soundtrack to it. smile

--------------
Thank-you for helping us help you help us all.
Profile PM 
theweightless Offline

Posted: April 16 2002, 15:23

well that would be amazing...movie for this album.

--------------
ASMK
Profile PM 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 28 2002, 01:10

would be kool if a couple tracks from TSODE appeared on Music VR as bonus tracks or hidden/secret sequences......would be kool

anyways yes this album rocks.....Let There Be Light and Only Time Will Tell are my 2 favs from this album

amazing composition, MO!

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
5 replies since Dec. 07 2000, 06:22 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net