Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The Music of the Spheres., what was it like you guys.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Silver Negus Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Mar. 11 2008, 13:07

Hi there, I've just heard there was a little 'celebration' of Music of The Speres this month. Did anybody go? Was it exciting? I was a little disadvantaged concerning money and never been abroad before, so I don't think I could have gone.
But i'd love to hear what it was like?
Profile PM 
Sweetpea Offline

Posted: Mar. 11 2008, 14:14

There are a couple of threads in the 'News' forum where you can find out more about that event, and read first-hand accounts of the lucky fans who were able to attend:

Win a place at the Music of the Spheres premiere!

A big thank you!

--------------
"I'm no physicist, but technically couldn't Mike both be with the horse and be flying through space at the same time? (On account of the earth's orbit around the Sun and all that). So it seems he never had to make the choice after all. I bet he's kicking himself now." - clotty
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: Mar. 11 2008, 15:12

Quote (Sweetpea @ Mar. 11 2008, 14:14)
There are a couple of threads in the 'News' forum where you can find out more about that event, and read first-hand accounts of the lucky fans who were able to attend:

Win a place at the Music of the Spheres premiere!

A big thank you!

thanks for that Sweet.
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: Mar. 13 2008, 09:44

Hi guys, I was just thinking , and wonder if anyone agrees.  If something has to be promoted, why would promoting something (that is meant to be quite big) in one small place be enough to net in the attention for the particular product?  We are fans so we would know about that product, however a 'promotion' in it's name sake terms is all about attracting a wider audience.

If you are serious about promoting something, you don't do it by half measures, you really sell it on a wider scale. It's the only way to acheive ones aims for the particular product.

If you've got it flaunt it and promote it big time. Shy bairns get nothing!
Profile PM 
3 replies since Mar. 11 2008, 13:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net