Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: The Dice game, Why no music< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Thomas Höögh Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Sep. 11 2002, 18:09

Today, for the first time I discovered a new part ov MVR. The Dice game, but there was no music there? Why is that? Feels like something is wrong with the game. Should be some cool muic there I think though it is on the other games o that kind in the game.

By the way, I flew Pegasus to outer space a while ago, magine my surprise when something new apeared. Guess most of you already have done this.

Someone else who wonder why there is no music in the dice game? Is it supposed to be like that or what?

--------------
Crazy, terrible, wonderful, perfect!!!!

I just love Tubular Bells |||
Profile PM WEB 
Ugo Offline

Posted: Sep. 11 2002, 19:10

Yes, it is supposed to be like that. I've read somewhere that the forest is just a place for relaxin' and the fact that the dice game has no music kinda fits in with that. Chillin' you out. :)

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Sep. 11 2002, 19:12

I thought it was quite boring though :(

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
a_r_schulz Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2002, 05:31

same for me with most of the canyon - would be nice to have some 'turbo boost' for some of the flights in the game (though it probably wouldn't be that much 'chill out' any more, then..).
What confuses me a little more is that in the gate games, I sometimes have sound effects and sometimes not (dice click when hit, pianos clonk, rings tinkle) - except for the swords, which always sound when hit. Anyone else noticed this ?

Hint : instead of the crab ring, you might also try to save the tree or shell ring until the end (though the shell ring is not that spectacular).
Profile PM WEB 
Manny Offline

Posted: Sep. 12 2002, 09:53

There's no Turbo in the game but . . . you can press "1", "2" or "3" to change the speed ("3" is the fastest). Besides in the cannon (or is it canyon?) the closest to the water you fly (after pressing "3") the fastest you go . . .
Profile PM 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Sep. 15 2002, 18:02

I have once took the ring in the tree as ring number six, and I came to a very beutifull scene with rainbows and roses. Very nice :)

The shell I have never tried to take as the finnish ring, I must try at once  :p

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
maria Offline

Posted: Sep. 15 2002, 18:14

for me the sound of the dice is soft and pleasant i don't mind there's no music in that game, but i don't think the same about the pianos, i don't like very much how they sound when you shoot them through the gate... this game and the one of the swords are the places i like the least.
andreas, i saved the tree ring for the end and nothing changed... i'll try next time saving the shell ring

--------------
...morning and evening i'm flying, i'm dreaming...
Profile PM WEB 
MusicallyInspired Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: Sep. 26 2002, 08:18

i got the rainbow and roses scene....very lovely...cant remember how i got it tho.

hehe it seems funny to me that ppl are just starting to find the dice game....that was one of the first things i found playing the game. i also like it. the swords game is indeed tough. especially when you only have a Celeron 266 to work with.

--------------
BrandonBlume.com
"The beauty in life is in the embracing of the variety of things. If all the world was blue there would be no colour blue."
Profile PM WEB 
Thomas Höögh Offline

Posted: Sep. 26 2002, 14:19

Musicully inspired

To se the rainbow and roses, just leave the ring in the tree and take it as ring number six, and woala, you can enjoy the scene :) I think it was this way

--------------

Profile PM WEB 
8 replies since Sep. 11 2002, 18:09 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net