Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Thankyou, 'freinds are there.'< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Silver Negus Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 27 2009, 15:37

I know its very soft of me, but I've ben meaning to say thankyou to some people on here. I've made some nice freinds and there was a time in my life I didnt have anybody, and in lots of ways I'm very lucky to be alive.  If I had have died I would never have got to know some of you. x
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Dec. 19 2009, 05:14

Hi Sylver you will always be amongst friends here. Your journey has been difficult but you have risen above many obstacles. May you find peace, joy and love this Christmas. Deb
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: Dec. 19 2009, 07:23

Quote (Silver Negus @ Aug. 27 2009, 15:37)
I know its very soft of me, but I've ben meaning to say thankyou to some people on here. I've made some nice freinds and there was a time in my life I didnt have anybody, and in lots of ways I'm very lucky to be alive.  If I had have died I would never have got to know some of you. x

I must have read the wrong threads... I never even knew you were in distress, although I'm sorry to hear it.

Christmas is just about the worst time to be going through any kind of trauma, with the population en masse insisting, against all evidence to the contrary, what a wonderful world we are in.
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: Jan. 20 2010, 17:51

Thanks; 'still waters run deep'. I've had countless things to deal with and sometimes I react and sometimes I don't I guess, but I'm hoping for better physical health this year.

I've had a difficult life with my throat and vocal cords and have nearly died a few times through the airways tightening , worsened by flu and viruses that sort of thing.  One of the last scares I had was when I was 11 years old and I collapsed on the floor with a headache and couldn't breathe, which was later explained as hypoxia. As it turned out the 'crash team' and doctors at the hospital commented that if the ambulance had not arrived when it did then I could have died or ended up brain dead. Ive had some close calls but I got the tracheostomy a few years ago.  It causes spasm cough but I suppose its part of me now and I have to accept it.

I do feel happy all in all and my daughter keeps me motivated, and if i didn't keep busy Id just get bored and dwell.

Thanks for the support.
Profile PM 
ex member 419 Offline

Posted: Jan. 20 2010, 19:38

Sylver you are a very brave lady. You have endured so much, keep up the fight. I know at times it must feel easier to give up, but you have strength of character and so much to live for. Your daughter gives you comfort and love, that is worth so much. God bless you and keep you and make his face shine upon you. Hope this year is a good one. Deb
Profile PM 
4 replies since Aug. 27 2009, 15:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net