Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Thanks for your lovely message Malimber, stuff< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Silver Negus Offline

Group: Members
Posted: June 18 2010, 10:13

Thanks for lovely message Malimber, things haven't been so good so I haven't been able to get in touch. Its nothing to do with tube.net dearest Mal, its just there are so many things going on in my life right now.  My health is bad, I have palindromic rheumatism, and breathings not too good and to top it all off Ive lost three friend within one week and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, confused and wondering what the hell happened, and what is it about me that's done this.  To be honest i've come to conclusion that some types of people cant handle what my life is like so run off.- Firstly, I was close to having a close friendship/ relationship with a lovely gentleman who happened to be my ex-tutor.  He is a very shy but very intelligent man and we were very similar in lots of ways. To cut a long story short there was a connection there we had developed a mutual friendship and later he said 'for what its worth' he'd like to keep in touch with me after the course etc and then unfortunately for me but fortunate for him he met someone else, who happens to look like me, is blonde like me is the same age as me.  I was  a little confused as to why our friendship dwindled, and he said he would find it 'awkward' because I was 'an ex-student', then when I said to him 'ok so does that mean youve decided you don't want to keep in touch he just crumpled and looked a bit sad, then I reminded him of some of the things he'd said to me and he crumpled again. Basically it seems like hes changed his mind, which is  a shame because we liked eachother, and hes decided to continue his work ethic thing a bit overboard even though im an ex student, and hes formed a relationship recently with someone who resembles me.

Anyway second thing, as you can understand I was sad about losing this friendship so decided to talk to a female friend.  This friend wasn't very appreciative and told me to 'leave her alone'.  Which was unfair, because she's come to me with her issues plenty of times.  So since she got nasty with me I text her back calling her a selfish girl who always attention seeks Ive noticed and for her never to contact me again.  She told me about all her problems and when it came to me talking about mine for once, she couldn't handle it.  I remember one time she asked me a few questions about my breathing illness whilst we were sitting watching a dvd, then upon answering her she said 'hmm ill have to rewind this again since the sadness....' as if id spoiled the film.

Another friend doesn't want anything more to do with me for such complex reasons it would take a millennium to explain. I'm just feeling a bit like what the hell have I done.  But I haven't done much if anything to warrant losing 3 friends i the space of one week.
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: June 19 2010, 20:03

Hi Silver
Sorry to hear things have not improved for you health wise and you've had a tough time.
Maybe treat yourself to one of the new remixes for some relaxation .
Glad your back though all the best and take care.  :)
Profile PM 
Cooper Roy Offline

Posted: June 20 2010, 00:05

Silver.You know what James Taylor sang many moons ago? Yeah, you do.We're all here...  :)

Love

CR

--------------
"I have nothing but sympathy for how people behave-and nothing but laughter to console them with.Laughter is my religion.In the manner of most religions, I admit my laughter is pretty desperate."
                                                                   John Irving
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: June 20 2010, 02:25

Silver! You are home again! So good. I can now get off the antidepressants! Kidding, I don't take those. Cut down on the Xanax(which I do take -no lol- at all intended, seriously I do take). I read your post above and I can tell you I'm in the same boat babe. I lost Eddy "sort of", if you've read my posts from 3-4 months past. Posts get buried the older they are. I moved to a place where I told Eddy a month prior to the move "has lots of grass and trees". His eyes lit up every time I said that. We got here and he displayed seperation anxiety when I went to my night shift job. This place is what I told Eddy, a grass and trees paradise with topiarys(sp) everywhere. He barked all night every night and many neighbors complained. I was facing eviction so I gave him back to his former owner(my ex-girlfriend). I get him on weekends and vacations(the 1 month summer break is coming in 4 weeks). So needless to say, a few months ago, I came home one day after "giving him up", held his teddy bear in my arms and howled with grief. I then began to leave angry/ugly posts here, on the only site where I thought I had freinds, but quickly ostracized myself from old ties with talk of angry "payback". I'm now in a ruitine where I get him when I am off(he is here now). It seems very much like a "possesion of minor children" clause in a divorce decree. It seems 2010 has not been good for us Silver, nevertheless it is good to see your post. And the oil spill in the gulf is like......bad. You brought me a smile by posting again. Even if sad news(We will overcome?). Take care Silver.
             Jim

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: June 20 2010, 06:35

Quote (Cooper Roy @ June 20 2010, 00:05)
Silver.You know what James Taylor sang many moons ago? Yeah, you do.We're all here...  :)

Love

CR

What? Take me home country road? Or "It's growing"  :D
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: June 20 2010, 07:49

You're all so lovely. Thankyou.  Jim does the Teddy thing actually work?  Cooper what's that song? It may have been before my time, I'm 27 well 28 next week.

Don't worry I've got a past time that's so much fun. I took up pole dance lessons for fitness few months back and its a laugh.  One of my friends she's going to tag me on facebook and I said go ahead if you think you're hard enough!  :laugh:

I tell you something its a lot harder than it looks, you have to have good upper body strength and you get a lot of bruises.  Its very balletic too when done properly.
Profile PM 
Cooper Roy Offline

Posted: June 20 2010, 14:39

"You've Got A Friend." James Taylor sang/Carole King wrote.1971.

You young whippersnapper,Silver!   ;)

CR

--------------
"I have nothing but sympathy for how people behave-and nothing but laughter to console them with.Laughter is my religion.In the manner of most religions, I admit my laughter is pretty desperate."
                                                                   John Irving
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: June 20 2010, 17:39

Quote (Cooper Roy @ June 20 2010, 14:39)
"You've Got A Friend." James Taylor sang/Carole King wrote.1971.

You young whippersnapper,Silver!   ;)

CR

oh I see, I think I have heard that actually.  Thank you x
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: June 21 2010, 03:45

Silver - mmm, not so sure about this Tutor guy. Sounds like a glass of water to me - pulling you in, then going all crumpled face on you. As for the other two - I think there's two types of friends - drains and radiators :)

Are you still going through with the tracheostomy reversal?

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: June 21 2010, 04:30

Quote (wiga @ June 21 2010, 03:45)
Silver - mmm, not so sure about this Tutor guy. Sounds like a glass of water to me - pulling you in, then going all crumpled face on you. As for the other two - I think there's two types of friends - drains and radiators :)

Are you still going through with the tracheostomy reversal?

The yet again new consultant doesn't think it would be a good idea to get it reversed because he says as we age the vocal cords tighten more so leaving narrow aiway, but Ill ask for a second opinion.

On another note Im going into hospital to have my wisdom teeth out today, so im feeling a little neurotic  :/
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: June 21 2010, 09:29

Quote (Silver Negus @ June 21 2010, 04:30)
The yet again new consultant doesn't think it would be a good idea to get it reversed because he says as we age the vocal cords tighten more so leaving narrow aiway, but Ill ask for a second opinion.

On another note Im going into hospital to have my wisdom teeth out today, so im feeling a little neurotic  :/

So this new consultant is saying something different to the last one. Maybe you need a second opinion then.

It'll be easier to think straight once you get these teeth out....good luck!!

--------------
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: June 22 2010, 06:02

Quote (wiga @ June 21 2010, 09:29)
Quote (Silver Negus @ June 21 2010, 04:30)

So this new consultant is saying something different to the last one. Maybe you need a second opinion then.

It'll be easier to think straight once you get these teeth out....good luck!!

Yeah I know its no wonder my brain's like doing somersaults all these different opinions.

I had anesthetic shakes for a while and couldn't swallow or speak,but not too bad an op actually.  I feel a little sick today and cant open my mouth too much, but atleast people have an excuse for me to shut up for once, lol xxxxxx  :laugh:

Love to all

Maria
Profile PM 
Cooper Roy Offline

Posted: June 22 2010, 06:11

All together now...Group Hug for Maria. (She can't object)  ;)

CR

--------------
                                                                   John Irving
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Posted: June 22 2010, 06:17

Quote (Cooper Roy @ June 22 2010, 06:11)

CR

Yes, good idea. And lets sing - "Santa Mar-ia, Santa Mar-ia, Santa Mar-i-i-i-i-i-ia" .... :O

Well done Maria ;)

--------------
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Posted: June 22 2010, 06:32

Quote (wiga @ June 22 2010, 21:17)

CR

Yes, good idea. And lets sing - "Santa Mar-ia, Santa Mar-ia, Santa Mar-i-i-i-i-i-ia" .... :O

Well done Maria ;)

We could add that to our drinking game Wiga :)
Sorry to hear you joined the Wisdom club Silver, I remember when i had mine done the dentist hit a nerve I jolted and got the needle stuck in my tongue and couldnt tawk vewwy weel . :laugh:
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: June 22 2010, 11:06

Quote (milamber @ June 22 2010, 06:32)
Quote (wiga @ June 22 2010, 21:17)

CR

Well done Maria ;)

We could add that to our drinking game Wiga :)
Sorry to hear you joined the Wisdom club Silver, I remember when i had mine done the dentist hit a nerve I jolted and got the needle stuck in my tongue and couldnt tawk vewwy weel . :laugh:

I wont object to hugs at all- hugs.
Oh no milamber not the needle stuck! I had a general ansthetic so was put to sleep.  

I plan to go clubbing this weekend since nothings really going that right. :laugh:

And having said that my grandmothers favourite song 'Dancing Queen' by ABBA has just come on the radio xxxxxx

Sorry you can tell the painkillers are still going round my system xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: June 22 2010, 11:07

Quote (wiga @ June 22 2010, 06:17)

CR

Well done Maria ;)

Wiga love to you too, I didn't forget.  Or shall it be more like 'How do you solve a problem like Maria?'
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Posted: June 23 2010, 00:58

Happy 28th Birthday Silver.
Was looking for a funny cake picture on picsearch and found this.

Hope that didnt happen to you on your 8th.
Have a great Day. :)
Profile PM 
Cooper Roy Offline

Posted: June 23 2010, 06:16

Now,Silver. If you would just slide down that pole and plant that cute derriere on that Birthday cake at the bottom ( :laugh: ).Then
I'd hand over the Sheckels!   :O

Have A Lovely 'Un !

CR

--------------
                                                                   John Irving
Profile PM 
ex member 892 Offline

Posted: June 23 2010, 10:14

Happy Birthday, Silver!

Sorry I haven't commented on your thread before, I didn't feel like I had anything worth adding. So best of luck with everything!

Syd
Profile PM 
20 replies since June 18 2010, 10:13 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net