[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: TB III Hot chick< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tubularman Offline

Group: Awaiting Authorisation
Posted: Dec. 21 2005, 12:31

talking about these girls...
I had a week in spain and i was out in these dance places, and there i found i good pub /bar.
Sitting there and suddenly i saw a lady on the other table beside me, it was her and some guys. And i thought.... Haven't i seen her before..

I was staring and staring and thinked and thinked. More and more i looked at her then more sure i was that was someone i had seen before. And the funny thing was that she saw that i stared so much (he he)..
I said to my friend beside me; "isnt she?" And she looked at her too, and i think the lady begin to feel a little strange there he he.. Two people sitting on the other table and staring.

Well suddenly it blown in my mind!
ahh its Rosa Cedron!!!!
ohh shit!!

(for them who dont know this is)
have a look: http://attambur.com/Imagens0/Banco23/LuarnaLubre1.jpg
the woman who sings "Inner child"

I felt more and more sure so i took a hot shot and begun to be a llittle more man. My friends said; go go and ask here!! they pushed me he he..

Then at last i was man enought to ask her and for my suprise it was not her ha ha...
The people laught about it and they asked me again, who i thought she was. And i begin to tell about the tb 3 live dvd. I said she looked like the lady with cello and they said; AHHHHHH TUBULAR BELLS!  Then they agree that she looked like here and had a good laught.
They were from England and think Mike is great!

She was 100 % like Rosa Cedron and i could not let this change go away from me. Like my friend said. You will never forgive you self if you dont ask for a autograph.

well he he..
I'm not sure about that part
:p

--------------
Mike Oldfield M i x e s
https://soundcloud.com/tubularman
Profile PM WEB 
20 replies since Dec. 11 2005, 07:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < 1 [2] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net