Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: suggestions of Blue Dolphin :-)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Blue Dolphin Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 19 2000, 12:16

Well, like all others said, I think it's great that
Mike is making a Virtual Reality project!
Here are my ideas:

1) First of all!!!!, a spot were we can see ALL your VIDEO CLIPS you've made in your career, Mike. Many depressed fans out there haven't seen all your video clips. That would be so COOL!!!!!

2) Mike, maybe you could put some spots in the virtual reality were we can see you play some old pieces (or new)

3) You could make some "rooms", where you can step into different worlds... for example, I'll enter a "room", and suddenly I am in a forest were we can hear some peaceful music of you. :-)

And then enter an other "room", and we are suddenly in a sea with whales and dolphins, and we can hear music.

Maybe you could make a "room" were we can walk in The Manor, and see what it was like to be there when you made Tubular Bells.

4) Could you release it as well as on Macinstosh as on PC. Lot of users have PC. :-)

5) I'd like to hear your old style again. The
Millenium Bell had a dance track. I don't like that, and many others don't like it too. Please use your old style again, like "Incantations", "Five Miles Out", "Discovery", "Amarok" etc.

6) Another feature, were we can use certain instruments you used (guitars, synthesizers etc.) and then compose music. (or a concert feature, whatever you want)

7) Maybe a game spot, we can play some games with you. (like, playing chess with Mr. Oldfield!!! :-) )

Well Mike, thanks for taking some time to read this.
I hope you will use some. :-)

Love from whales, dolphins and porpoises,

Blue Dolphin
http://www.fortunecity.com/greenfield/meadow/241/

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
0 replies since Feb. 19 2000, 12:16 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net