Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Studio 99 tribute to Mike Oldfield< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Olivier Offline

Group: Super Admins
Posted: Dec. 04 2001, 18:03

Studio 99 (health warning: Céline Dion, Ricky Martin, Robbie Williams, plus Boyzone are mentionned on the page) has a tribute called 'Tubular Bells Part I & II A Tribute to Mike Oldfield'. The CD is available at least in Romania, Hungary and Spain. (Thanks, Sephirot)
Profile PM 
Wojtek Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Dec. 04 2001, 19:54

There's nothing about the record frown
Romanian an Hungarian! Maybe this record is available in some of your Internet shops? Please, check it and give us info - it would made possible to buy it...
Profile PM 
^NabLa^ Offline

Posted: Dec. 04 2001, 22:38

and in spain! I found it a couple of weeks ago on an outlet of sevilla - Factory. they have at least 100 copies of that record, priced at €3!!
the version is correct, it has too much little quality midi but it´s hearable, and has a nice cover.

--------------
^NabLa^
Profile PM WEB 
Sephirot Offline

Posted: Dec. 05 2001, 13:45

Well no record of it. I talked to the boss from the megastore and told me they got about 50 pieces in the whole store and they were sold out in the first 3 days here in romania... i dont know what about hungary!

--------------
Lost in Static 18...
Profile PM 
Nacho Offline

Posted: Dec. 05 2001, 15:29

I bought it months ago and I think it is a new repackage of the Ray Hedges version. I should listen to all both again. It is worth the price it cost. It is a version based on the arrangements of the Orchestral version
Profile PM 

Unregistered

Posted: Dec. 05 2001, 17:38

The CD is available in Italy too. I bought it a couple of months ago in Milan at a very low price. Nice CD cover, it's worth the very low price, but on the whole it's a CD I could live without.
5 replies since Dec. 04 2001, 18:03 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net