Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Stranded Siren< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tokimemo Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 12 2004, 07:39

When I use the Oggripper tool i only get 200 music excerpts; does anyboy know which parameters i have to use for getting the Stranded Siren excerpt?

Thanks
Profile PM 
Spinne Offline

Group: Members
Posted: April 27 2004, 17:22

The Stranded Siren mix by Kik3 and included in the bootleg MusicVR The Album uses some music and sounds that don't come from the game, in fact the start is a cover of Sentinel but I can't remember the name of the artist now. Maybe if you contact with the author of the mix he can help you, his web page is http://members.fortunecity.es/oldfieldvr/

Using Oggripper you will rip every sound in Tr3s Lunas game (all the sounds in the data are in vorbis ogg format) but if you use it with Maestro you must be aware that Maestro includes apart from the OGG files a couple of WAV files so you must change the settings to obtain these. With the program comes a TXT file that explains the settings much more better than I could ever do it. Obviously all this is to extract the files for personal use only :)
Profile PM 
1 replies since April 12 2004, 07:39 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net