Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Spring Is In The Air, What are your fave things< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 04 2010, 22:06

Nightspore Spoken like a true Melbournian :p
Profile PM 
wiga Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 21 2010, 06:02

Finally summer is in the air - WARMTH - everywhere you go.

WARMTH !!!

< throws head back and :laugh:>

BTW - gone quiet here, where is everyone? - at the beach or lake??

--------------
Barn's burnt down - now I can see the moon.
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: May 21 2010, 07:35

It's absolutely glorious!Summer has arrived.And it's friday!!!However i've probably jinxed it now! :laugh:

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: May 21 2010, 07:40

Over here in Oz it's nearly winter. Still pretty sunny in west Oz, though... And it's the sunny dry season in the north of the country, of course.

I was trying to work a reference to Dorothy the Dinosaur and Captain Feathersword into this message, but I just couldn't think of anything... :laugh:
Profile PM 
The Caveman Offline

Posted: May 21 2010, 08:02

Glad to hear it mate.Consult you extensive collection of Wiggles DVD's though.I'm sure you'll find one!

--------------
THE COMING OF THE GREAT WHITE HANDKERCHEIF IS NIGH.
Profile PM 
Milamber Offline

Group: Musicians
Posted: May 21 2010, 08:13

Quote (The Caveman @ May 21 2010, 23:02)
Glad to hear it mate.Consult you extensive collection of Wiggles DVD's though.I'm sure you'll find one!

Ive actually borrowed his collection and you know what the cheapskate only has pirated ones  :p
Profile PM 
nightspore Offline

Posted: May 21 2010, 22:01

Quote (milamber @ May 21 2010, 08:13)
Ive actually borrowed his collection and you know what the cheap scape only has pirated ones  :p

You could knock me down with a FEATHER!
Profile PM 
The Big BellEnd Offline

Posted: May 22 2010, 17:48

Unusually hot the last couple of day's have been, the sweet smell of spring being a thing of memory almost immedietly, the newness of lush meadow and sub-urban garden hew's replaced by the accrid stench of many a rushed barbeque, of which the putrid odious vapour's hang around like a lingering fart in a phone box, most unwelcome indeed. Gone too is the sound of birdsong that was so kindly pleasent on the ear only a couple day's ago, sadly to be drowned out by blaringly up-beat chart song's blasted through insufficient portable sound systems, to a level were total distortion has all but taken over.
Equally deformed are the shrieks and bellow's, being emited from the lager sodden attendee's of said, over cooked or dangerously close to raw, petrol flavoured banquet.

All in all the whole experience I would say is similar to being behind stood behind an airliner as it throttles up,an experience in uncomfortably dangerous exposure to air and sound pollution .

--------------
I, ON THE OTHER HAND. AM A VICTIM OF YOUR CARNIVOUROUS LUNAR ACTIVITY.
Profile PM 
47 replies since Feb. 24 2010, 02:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 2 [3] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net