Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Sounds great! Any samples?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
christopher Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 03 1999, 00:20

hi all!! i am really excited about this new project!!!! it seems that wea is keeping info under their hat... since there are not even excerpts available... atleast that i know of!! this album... from the info ive read... sounds great with all the orchestra stuff... the choir... and of course the new roland design of the bell!!!!! :))) i am really happy that mike has decided to give america a part in this project... FINALLY releasing an album here for once... in a long time!!!! it gets a little expensive having to import all the time!! this track with nelson mandela on it... also sounds really kewl!!!! :)) if anyone knows where i could get just a small sample of the millineum bell... i would really appreciate it!!!! :)) take care!!

christopher
Profile PM 
Goran Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 12 1999, 10:22

You can find a short sample at www.wea.de of The Millenium Bell song in RealAudio format. It would be much better if you wait the whole album and not to listen to the sample before its release.
If you know Deutch you can read information about Mike's concert in Berlin.
Profile PM 
1 replies since Nov. 03 1999, 00:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net