Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: something odd...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Blue Dolphin Offline

Group: Members
Posted: May 28 2002, 18:02

Hey, I noticed something in the game, but I don't know what to do with it.

After I gave the dolphins their rings, a manta flies you back to the origin... Their are horses waiting, and when you fly to them, they begin to run and finally fly away. Well, now you are at the lake. On your right there is a temple, but you can't get in yet. In the middle of the lake there is a ring. Pick it up and it becomes night. Now you can enter the temple.

The odd thing I noticed was the following: in the temple there is a ring. Yet you can't pick it up. Move behind the ring (maybe shoot something at it) and wait. You suddenly see that a door under the ring opens, and shows a ring, and closes real fast again. I can't pick up the ring or shoot at it. Maybe something interesting?

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
TOBY Offline

Posted: May 28 2002, 18:13

Hi there. Try going to the wall on the right of the ring and move up to the dark blue bulls head thingy. You will then go on a flying horse avatar journey through space and end up back at the temple where you can now pick up the ring. Hope this helps. Don't know about the secret trap door though.
ps. Forgot to say that after you go up to the head on the wall you will be taken to a secret landscape where you have to find another ring that is placed somewhere randomly. It's been in a different place each time I've been there. And then you fly with the horse through space. Hope this is all clear. Have fun.
Profile PM 
Blue Dolphin Offline

Posted: May 29 2002, 13:08

Thanks!

--------------
-The mark of a good musician is to play one note and mean it-

Mike Oldfield - 1980
Profile PM 
Sebastian Offline

Posted: May 29 2002, 16:38

Yes, I've noticed that hidden ring there, too, and I even managed to get to it before the door closed again, but nothing happened.

Oh, and for the sixth ring I didn't go to the bulls head thingy but flew through the portal behind the tempel... it takes you back to the desert, where you can fetch your missing sixth ring, and then a bunch of roses takes you back to the temple! smile
Profile PM 
3 replies since May 28 2002, 18:02 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net