Silver Negus Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 22 2009, 19:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqBOZCfYRic
Profile PM 
Scatterplot Offline

Posted: Aug. 23 2009, 06:31

I dunno. I guess I'm older than you, hence my heros are dying out. Litterrally...John Entwhistle.....Richard Wright of PF, on and on........like flies. Get an old man like me on a thread like this and you'll hear of of love's lost(not the way you think, I'm a fan of the ladies). I just watched Camel's "Coming of Age" video. I wanted to cry. I took the lyrics of "Spirit Of The Water" and changed them to sing to Eddy. "See my doggie, playing with toys, nothing ever stops us as we playyyyyyy......."
    I'm glad you like newer music Silver. I wish I could be like you, really. According to Tony Banks talking about "Home By The Sea".....some of us will always be stuck in the past. Oh well...Ce la vie..........

--------------
We raise our voices in the night
Crying to heaven
And will our voices be heard
Or will they break Like the wind
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: Aug. 23 2009, 08:03

Quote (Scatterplot @ Aug. 23 2009, 06:31)
I dunno. I guess I'm older than you, hence my heros are dying out. Litterrally...John Entwhistle.....Richard Wright of PF, on and on........like flies. Get an old man like me on a thread like this and you'll hear of of love's lost(not the way you think, I'm a fan of the ladies). I just watched Camel's "Coming of Age" video. I wanted to cry. I took the lyrics of "Spirit Of The Water" and changed them to sing to Eddy. "See my doggie, playing with toys, nothing ever stops us as we playyyyyyy......."
    I'm glad you like newer music Silver. I wish I could be like you, really. According to Tony Banks talking about "Home By The Sea".....some of us will always be stuck in the past. Oh well...Ce la vie..........

I like different types of music, god theres times I sing Anna older songs. The video is Mike Oldfilelds nephew, Matt, Terence's son.
Profile PM 
Holger Offline

Posted: Aug. 23 2009, 08:56

Quote (Silver Negus @ Aug. 23 2009, 14:03)
The video is Mike Oldfilelds nephew, Matt, Terence's son.

Ah, nice! I liked the song. Sounded a bit weird at first but by the end it had grown on me. Interesting style. Wonder what Matt thinks of his father's and uncle's music...  :)
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: Aug. 23 2009, 09:58

yeah I did find the singing style different but he pronounces his words really well.  I think it's good he is more natural than the likes of his father or uncle, he doesnt overly enhance his abilities.  There's nothing exceptionally arty about how he performs and he doesnt try too hard.  

Nothing too egotistical or personality peculiarity about it.
Profile PM 
Silver Negus Offline

Posted: Aug. 24 2009, 15:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2M1KN

I think this is a good music video especislly toward the end. I think It's really sweet.
Profile PM 
5 replies since Aug. 22 2009, 19:07 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net