Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Some places to go...things to try.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
chriscotton Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 03 2000, 02:43

I'm no expert and reasonably computer ignorant, but I would LOVE to see what Mike can offer us next, so... I think it needs to be relatively easy for people to access and get in to, not too hard for new fans to follow either, particularly if they are new to the VR concept...and Mike! But, I do have one suggestion about the content - even if it is not for THIS VR concept - but TMB had a very interesting selection of snippets from the past of humanity. How about incorporating some background from these eras and scenarios into the style. Even a documentary if you like, with Mike (or someone else) narrating at particular points. Educational aswell as great music. Heaps of people I know think the music on TMB is GREAT! Hope this helps you, Mike! Good luck - I can't wait to see what you decide to do. NB. Even something along the lines of TSODE would be good, and the concept of the story, which was just sooo realistic.
Profile PM 
0 replies since Feb. 03 2000, 02:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net