Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: slicklemon's questions, (moved from the Maestro Guide)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Alan D Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 16 2008, 11:30

[slicklemon posted this over in the Maestro Guide section, so I've moved his question here so that people can answer his questions without messing up the Guide.]

slicklemon's questions:

I am having trouble getting to the jets game.  First I am not sure where the cometars are.  Are these the little jets in one of the rooms at the end of one of the tunnels?  The ones that are hard to control?
Second, where exactly are the two portals and the one with the tubular bells above it?  I have found two places like this and neither set of tubular bells did anything when I flew close.  I was using the hang glider avatar from the spiral stairs.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Feb. 16 2008, 11:44

I am having trouble getting to the jets game.  First I am not sure where the cometars are.  Are these the little jets in one of the rooms at the end of one of the tunnels?  The ones that are hard to control?

I'll answer a couple of these myself:

The cometars are at the end of Tunnel A (see the Map of the Maestro Spaceship in this thread). But you'll only see them if you set off from the main chamber with the spiral stairs in red light.

There are two kinds of cometar in the garage - the grey ones are easy to control after a bit of practice, but the ones with a splash of red are more difficult.

The simplest way I can suggest you find the Jets Game is to use the main map in the thread I mentioned above.
Profile PM 
slicklemon Offline

Posted: Feb. 18 2008, 12:29

You can go ahead and remove the post from the guide thread.  Thanks for providing some clues as to where to find certain medals.

There is a jets game room marked on the map found in the forum, but I have yet to figure out how to get to the game.  There is just a spherical room there and I can't get any sort of jets game started.  I'll just mess around with it until I get something to work.
Profile PM 
Alan D Offline

Posted: Feb. 18 2008, 14:06

Quote (slicklemon @ Feb. 18 2008, 17:29)
There is a jets game room marked on the map found in the forum, but I have yet to figure out how to get to the game.  There is just a spherical room there and I can't get any sort of jets game started.  

There's a full description of how to get into the Jets Game in this thread - scroll down to the 3rd post (Medal 1, Desert White).
Profile PM 
slicklemon Offline

Posted: Feb. 23 2008, 01:49

Got it.  Thanks for the tips!
Profile PM 
4 replies since Feb. 16 2008, 11:30 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net