Im crazy old man,
Im dressed in red,
I drink sky like honey,
enough i have said.
Profile PM 
El Bosnia Offline

Group: Members
Posted: Nov. 01 2006, 11:58

I have just finished reading this topic and I found it very interesting :) I like ambient music for some ocasions whereas I dont' like new age very much but the thing that really caught my eye was the Heavy Metal issue.
I mean... I love metal and I've been a fan of Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth and others since I was 14 (I'm 30 now)
And I tell you men... If Mike would record an album of metal... I mean..WOW!  That would be an awesome thing. ;D From my point of view, Mike is so talented that I'm sure that record would be worthy to listen

--------------
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"
"Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny"
Profile PM 
glasgow_tubular Offline

Posted: Nov. 03 2006, 16:49

Quote (El Bosnia @ Nov. 01 2006, 11:58)
And I tell you men... If Mike would record an album of metal... I mean..WOW!

Haha that sounds like a pretty grand idea. Dragonforce. feat Mike Oldfield. sounds all good to me.

--------------
www.myspace.com/allaroundmyhat
Profile PM 
Iksion Offline

Posted: Nov. 03 2006, 18:01

With Mikes talent and ideas,and his style...Wow...A all world wud shaking from roots to roof! I cant imagen how good music wud thet be! maybe a new style of music? Preheps...

--------------
Im crazy old man,
Im dressed in red,
I drink sky like honey,
enough i have said.
Profile PM 
El Bosnia Offline

Posted: Nov. 06 2006, 15:36

Absolutely!  :D  that would be an awesome thing! Can you imagine a large metal guitar solo played and composed by Mike? Out of this world!

--------------
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering"
"Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny"
Profile PM 
84 replies since Nov. 04 2005, 05:42 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (5) < 1 2 3 4 [5] >

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net