Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Sharing Voyager< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Bleat Offline

Group: Members
Posted: July 02 2006, 10:25

Well the backing to my cover version of Voyager is just about there and now I need to just sort the guitar parts out and do a mix, so Im about a week(ish) away from the finished tune ..(its somewhere between the original and my own take on it)... :p

I also came across a cover of "The Hero" that i did on my Korg synth sequencer years ago (just after Voyager was released I think) ....I might have a play with it/update it in the pc and see what happens........

Whats the best file sharing thingy to use that is convenient for most people to download from ?

From Bleat.  :cool:
Profile PM 
Ugo Offline

Posted: July 02 2006, 12:44

What's the best file-sharing system? Without a doubt it's YouSendIt (http://www.yousendit.com). It's easy, fast and free. ;)

Looking forward to your Voyager cover...

--------------
Ugo C. - a devoted Amarokian
Profile PM 
Bleat Offline

Posted: July 02 2006, 13:18

Hi Ugo,thanks for replying.......thats what I shall use then...

Cheers,
from Bleat. :cool:
Profile PM 
Cluster_One Offline

Posted: Jan. 30 2008, 08:24

hi, please could you do a backtracking (without the guitar track) for the song of the sun (Voyager) in midi files if possible. The guitar tabs are already on this site and version 2 is accurated. Thanks

kheang@sympatico.ca
Profile PM 
Bleat Offline

Posted: Feb. 22 2008, 10:16

Did I post this in 2006 ? .....doesnt time fly eh........

Well I think I got a bit side tracked with other stuff going on at the time.

Anyhow I've started doing a backing of "Song Of The Sun" with no guitars ( yippeee 'cos I gave up on the guitar playing heh),I will work on it over the weekend to try and get some sort of finished version done.

I'l post it up so anyone can feel free to use it to record over or practice against

Bleat  :cool:
Profile PM 
4 replies since July 02 2006, 10:25 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Forums | Links | Instruments | Discography | Tours | Articles | FAQ | Artwork | Wallpapers
Biography | Gallery | Videos | MIDI / Ringtones | Tabs | Lyrics | Books | Sitemap | Contact

Mike Oldfield Tubular.net
Mike Oldfield Tubular.net